+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump Hes One Of Us :)

O/T Donald Trump Hes One Of Us :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Try and remove him and see what happens 😆

We love Donald Trump

Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42166663

Try and remove him and see what happens ��

We love Donald Trump
    He wont last the full term and what will happen is the knuckleheads will crawl back under their stones as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    He wont last the full term and what will happen is the knuckleheads will crawl back under their stones as per usual.
    I think you're being naive and/or leading a sheltered life, as well as doing your usual of insulting those with a different perspective, tut tut. And if it wasn't for my hobby interest and the folk I meet because of that I would probably have the same albeit less insult-laden view. Trump reflects the feelings of a massive swathe of the population (from my observation UK and US population but I see some evidence elsewhere), who's frustration at having their concerns dismissed by 'intellectuals' was relieved by at last having a mouthpiece who wouldn't be shut up by the PC brigade. I think he's crass, thank God he isn't British I'd be so embarrassed about that but he's only articulating what tens of millions of voiceless people believe. I'm not even saying I agree, just saying there is still a mass of support out there. The only own goal big enough to see him gone IMO is if he works out that the red button in the oval office is a dummy

Those women in rotherham might disagree with that comment charlie. Young white girls being groomed by filth coming over ffs,, well you can sit back and say f*** all as its not your daughters being abused is it,, no doubt youd change your opinion if your daughter (if you have any) was being drugged and raped. Derby is full of these rats as well.

About time we stood up and said it how it is.

Obviously we have to accept that DCFCArmy has every right to support Trump. However, the stereotyping of every single Muslim is not to be condoned.

But I'd also like to point out the title, He's one of us!. No he's not and he's not supposed to be. The Motto of the US President is E Pluribus Unum - Out of Many, One.
    If he wants to be one of us, or 1 of the far right, then he should not be President. He can be the celebrity he craves. He was elected to be that one person, who leads and protects the Constitution and thus he's making a very bad job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I think you're being naive and/or leading a sheltered life, as well as doing your usual of insulting those with a different perspective, tut tut. And if it wasn't for my hobby interest and the folk I meet because of that I would probably have the same albeit less insult-laden view. Trump reflects the feelings of a massive swathe of the population (from my observation UK and US population but I see some evidence elsewhere), who's frustration at having their concerns dismissed by 'intellectuals' was relieved by at last having a mouthpiece who wouldn't be shut up by the PC brigade. I think he's crass, thank God he isn't British I'd be so embarrassed about that but he's only articulating what tens of millions of voiceless people believe. I'm not even saying I agree, just saying there is still a mass of support out there. The only own goal big enough to see him gone IMO is if he works out that the red button in the oval office is a dummy
    Well i've interacted long enough with you to understand that you like to defend those with racist, right wing views that are not even based on facts! Different perspective FFS! Aye his ilk and possibly you would be defending the Nazi's who were expressing this different perspective back in the 30's along with Moseley's blackshirts in this country on the basis that so called intellectuals were dismissing the proper grievances of people who felt ignored.

A massive swath of the population? really wheres your evidence for that given that your so keen to see a link as proof otherwise it is clearly only someones opinion. The examples i see and that includes the knucklehead who started this thread have absolutely no understanding of the actual facts, but merely spout complete *******s that any vaguely rational person with even half a brain cell can see is not the case.

You dont have the same view because clearly you are ill informed, both as to my exposure to this "frustrated" section of the population and as to the real issues and your quote "the PC brigade" betrays your complete lack of understanding as well.

Your calling me naive? You do best to stick to your hobby and refrain from commenting on things that you can clearly only see from your own very narrow perspective. Read a bit of history and perhaps learn? Or is that too intellectual an exercise? I have had a sheltered life eh? Mm your assumptions make me laugh.

The real joke is on you and the knuckleheads, because Trump is not a mouthpiece for the repressed and downtrodden, rather he is a immoral, failed businessman who has consistently rode roughshod over "the rights" of those very people, exploited them and now uses them for his own agenda, as others of a similar ilk have done before.

Those intellectuals which society has to thank for actually progressing, they are not perfect far from it but inn the round they have done more to the advantage of those who now seek to denigrate them, than Trump and his ilk will ever do.

Aye I usually insult stupidity, I find the intellectual approach has no resonance, so have to drop down to their level to communicate, though I appreciate you only believe comments backed up by a link.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Those women in rotherham might disagree with that comment charlie. Young white girls being groomed by filth coming over ffs,, well you can sit back and say f*** all as its not your daughters being abused is it,, no doubt youd change your opinion if your daughter (if you have any) was being drugged and raped. Derby is full of these rats as well.

About time we stood up and said it how it is.
    Well perhaps you'd care to examine the truth because from any perspective whilst there are undoubtedly Muslims who commit such crimes and it is the case that until recently there seemed to be a reluctance for whatever reason for those in authority to act, the facts are that white christian people have and are committing the same crimes and there are greater numbers of those and in some high profile cases those in authority who knew or suspected did not act either. Respected figures in religious organisations, in show business, even those in institutions supposed to be responsible for the protection of young people have all been shown to have committed such crimes on a significant scale.

The race or religion of the people is irrelevant and as for Trump exactly WTF is he doing that makes you think he gives ****? it just xenophobic scapegoating for his own agenda and only the very stupid would not recognise that.

Something must have hit a nerve for swale, he had to make his point TWICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Obviously we have to accept that DCFCArmy has every right to support Trump. However, the stereotyping of every single Muslim is not to be condoned.

But I'd also like to point out the title, He's one of us!. No he's not and he's not supposed to be. The Motto of the US President is E Pluribus Unum - Out of Many, One.
    If he wants to be one of us, or 1 of the far right, then he should not be President. He can be the celebrity he craves. He was elected to be that one person, who leads and protects the Constitution and thus he's making a very bad job of it.
    Not sure as a UK citizen he can support Trump, but he can express his views as I can express my revulsion at them

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)