+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: shane long

shane long

know this rumour has been dissed on here before but notice chris was at city last night and long started for saints not been getting in there team of late could they have been putting him in shop window i wonder might be worth a punt on loan ?

That box to mid middy has got to be higher on the list right now, surely?

Not entirely sure that we need a 'past his peak' striker, imho. Can we send his cv to the oinkers....awwwwww.....they've run out of money you say...? Fake taxi company not performing? Invisible energy drink not delivered?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    That box to mid middy has got to be higher on the list right now, surely?

Not entirely sure that we need a 'past his peak' striker, imho. Can we send his cv to the oinkers....awwwwww.....they've run out of money you say...? Fake taxi company not performing? Invisible energy drink not delivered?
    D taxis is a fake company?, I have just ordered a taxi from them,do you think I will be waiting a long time for it to arrive?

not saying a box to box midfielder isnt needed fkb but we need at least 3 in in january if we want to stay in top 6 imo utb ftp

A box to box midfielder isn't what we need, we've already got at least one of those in the team.

There seems to be something in the Shane Long rumour but I don't know who he'd replace, or whether he's what we need.

i also think theres something in this shane long rumour never been overkeen on him to be honest but he has got a touch of class about him and fits in with chris s british squad ethic in any case whoever chris signs is fine with me trust in the messiah he hasnt put us wrong yet utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i also think theres something in this shane long rumour never been overkeen on him to be honest but he has got a touch of class about him and fits in with chris s british squad ethic in any case whoever chris signs is fine with me trust in the messiah he hasnt put us wrong yet utb ftp
    British/Irish you mean? ;-p