+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 fingered mob tomorrow

6 fingered mob tomorrow

Massive game for us the morne and yet zero hype surrounding it

Suits me if there's less hype, as long as we win and play well.
    Sick of false promise so would rather we quietly go about our business.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Massive game for us the morne and yet zero hype surrounding it

Must be murder trying to get gloves at Christmas for the fine folk of the Kingdom.

Huge game but they all are. Looking forward to it as they are a team that doesn't sit in so that will suit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Must be murder trying to get gloves at Christmas for the fine folk of the Kingdom..
    Ya hoor sir !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Must be murder trying to get gloves at Christmas for the fine folk of the Kingdom.
    Think I heard they only wear mitts.

Dunfermline might sit back more against us than when they play others. Thought they did a bit last season at tannadice.

Think it will be tight. Hopefully 2-0 us though!

...needs to be a reaction after Brechin last week

itll be a tough game. theyve stumbled recently compared to their early season form but still a dangerous side. we need to react from a disappointing draw last week and being knocked off top

Looking forward to it, one of our ‘big’ games and there should be a decent crowd and atmosphere around it.

I think last weeks disappointment will manifest itself in a proper performance tomorrow - 4-1 United (I’d have gone for 3-0 but can’t see us keeping a clean sheet!)

We have absolutely owned Dunfermline the last couple seasons, I'm quietly confident that won't change however with a slight worry about missing Scobbie and the fact every so often they spawn their way to a win at Tannadice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)