+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: London Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Ok West ham going down maybe but i would support them if they went non league
    Be carefully Trick.....could happen![/QUOTE]

I don.t think it will happen mate but i would rather support players who are busting a gut in any lower league unlike players who just want their pay packet each month.

Tricky mate..I have been saying it for quite a few years...How can a supporter identify himself with a team that he can’t even pronounce correctly the names of the phucking players! I am not xenophobe....in fact a million miles from being one....but when a club is employing the majority of their players from outside of the UK ...who sometimes have never even heard of the club before signing,(example Mahrez for Leicester) let alone knowing anything about the history of the club or their rivalries...it’s inevitable you will have problems like what is happening at West Ham. For example do you think Ayew has even heard of Millwall or what it means to the fans if one day the two teams meet? I doubt it. Money and the mercenaries that are chasing it are slowly but surely killing the game.. and soon or later the clubs,especially from the lower divisions, will fold and without a base the whole phucking pyramid will collapse.
    Other than that...have a nice weekend

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Tricky mate..I have been saying it for quite a few years...How can a supporter identify himself with a team that he can’t even pronounce correctly the names of the phucking players! I am not xenophobe....in fact a million miles from being one....but when a club is employing the majority of their players from outside of the UK ...who sometimes have never even heard of the club before signing,(example Mahrez for Leicester) let alone knowing anything about the history of the club or their rivalries...it’s inevitable you will have problems like what is happening at West Ham. For example do you think Ayew has even heard of Millwall or what it means to the fans if one day the two teams meet? I doubt it. Money and the mercenaries that are chasing it are slowly but surely killing the game.. and soon or later the clubs,especially from the lower divisions, will fold and without a base the whole phucking pyramid will collapse.
    Other than that...have a nice weekend
    some interest points there Frenchmeister, but i think we have crossed those bridges long ago imo, its all about generations and multi media these days, if you are older its the good old days, younger, its all about here and now, each to his own for me, Sky, BT.. if you take the devils shilling...
    take care now
    john.

Oh well at least it was only 2-1.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    some interest points there Frenchmeister, but i think we have crossed those bridges long ago imo, its all about generations and multi media these days, if you are older its the good old days, younger, its all about here and now, each to his own for me, Sky, BT.. if you take the devils shilling...
    take care now
    john.
    It pleases me to say that the whole Millwall team are British or Irish and not one of them cost even a million squid.

Who would not want to support a team like that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It pleases me to say that the whole Millwall team are British or Irish and not one of them cost even a million squid.

Who would not want to support a team like that !!!
    Plastic fans of course..

I think most of the Burnley team are British apart from a couple of European players ..Wonderful achievement to be where we are with our limited funds..

#smallclubpunchingaboveourweight

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Plastic fans of course..

I think most of the Burnley team are British apart from a couple of European players ..Wonderful achievement to be where we are with our limited funds..

alf mate, you is a decent geezer type fella, but you nicked our colours dude! yes you limited funds cos no nicking today ooh! Burnley Norvern mate not British!
    achievement?.... HMMMMMM!
    stay safe now
    john.

Plastic fans of course..

Using a hash tag don't work on here Alf ..Don;t copy your idiot friend jilted from the longside my friend.

Hey up ....The Dildo brothers are twoing me..

Stay safe
    Alf

Hey up ....The Dildo brothers are twoing me..

Stay safe
    Alf
    Your Grammar is terrible Alf......But you are from up North so fair play (twoing ) ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast