+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fa cup draw on monday

West Ham or QPR away.

Arsenal at Emirates would be my choice , nivva seen us laik theer

Sheffel Wednesday at hoam

Lower league etc for me against a team we either haven't played before or who we are unlikely to play

Im not really bothered because we've put ourselves in the position where the FA cup is irrelevant once again for the season , although we seem to say this every single season dont we.
    Id quite like to see Burnsley or West Brom come to our place, two Prem teams who we just might beat on the day.

Might as well have Premier League opposition. Don't know if we can handle a non-league club at the moment.

I reckon we'll get Sheffield United away

Millwall away. About as uninspiring as it gets. And they'll probably be thinking exactly the same about us.
    Shame that, cos I'd have put my hand in my pocket and shelled out for a decent away tie, but I'm not interested in going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    Millwall away. About as uninspiring as it gets. And they'll probably be thinking exactly the same about us.
    Shame that, cos I'd have put my hand in my pocket and shelled out for a decent away tie, but I'm not interested in going there.
    First saturday off work in ages , FA cup and a weekend in London .

Think I may have a bit of this , like nowt better than to stuff that lot again .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast