+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fa cup draw on monday

Can’t think of a worse draw

Like other clubs play our U23s oh I forgot that's our first team

Well the dirty NOLU mob can actually do us a favour for once here, and if they end their bad run against us and beat us finally, it will mean we can genuinely concentrate on the league!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well the dirty NOLU mob can actually do us a favour for once here, and if they end their bad run against us and beat us finally, it will mean we can genuinely concentrate on the league!.
    Acido mate. For once I think that we can all agree, you’re not happy with the draw and I don’t think our lot are over the moon either..given our recent record against your mob...anyway we can’t always get West Ham or Man Utd away can we..though it would be nice from time to time! Cheers

Terrible draw. Would have loved to chalk another ground off my list and maybe make a weekend out of it. Now all we've to look forward to is a weakened team getting dumped out.

Worst result would be a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Terrible draw. Would have loved to chalk another ground off my list and maybe make a weekend out of it. Now all we've to look forward to is a weakened team getting dumped out.

Worst result would be a draw.
    Good pubs around London Bridge steve pre match and saturday night in Borough Market unless I get attacked by a muslim with a big curly knife .

Fuq em anyway , they will after go through JLO first mate :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Acido mate. For once I think that we can all agree, you’re not happy with the draw and I don’t think our lot are over the moon either..given our recent record against your mob...anyway we can’t always get West Ham or Man Utd away can we..though it would be nice from time to time! Cheers
    Tahh for the reply Frenchie, I wish we could be chatting about nicer things though lol.
    I wish we could make a cracking FA cup run again but every season seems to be about 'league rather than cup' etc. Know what I mean ?.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123