+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: here we go 1 - 0 down already

Disappointed. Well done to Bolton, its not panic stations but this wrot has to stop, and it wont unless we either tighten up, or start scoring at least 4 a game. From what I've witnessed last 3 games, the latter is fantasy, so we got learn to defend. Some of the goals of late ave bin farcical. Just got to get organised its tragic

Its simply not good enough, pick the team to win by scoring not trying to defend its down to the manager. As said above potts on the wing when you have hedges on the bench and a lad who has not been near the first elven in mallan its down to hecky he picks the team. 4games and 1 goal through a penalty who elses is at fault. Are bolton a better team no but their manager set up to win that's the differance it is not good enough. So if we when down i suppose its the boards fault and are manager has got this untouchable status

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Hecky out
    Is that your honest thought Ponty or are you being sarcy ?. lol
    Once again he/Hecky has absolutely no excuses for what happened today, and IF we want to stay up this season then surely the deadline is approaching if the club want to sack/replace him. I dont want to see it happen either but I do want us to stay up, and at this moment in time it doesnt look like we are going to. Yes we can be accused of not being from the Taarn of course and maybe it takes neutrals to take a non-rose tinted look at things sometimes. My sentiment towards Hecky is wearing thin now Im sorry to say.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-12-2017 at 10:56 PM.

It's nothing to do with not being from town or being from town. We're all fans with opinions. Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's nothing to do with not being from town or being from town. We're all fans with opinions. Simple as that
    Exactly, what has not been born in Barnsley got to do with making an opinion.

Bang on Swazer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12