+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Bristol Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Putting this up 10 minutes early as I can hear a few pencils being sharpened. Dark days? Thoughts?

A few knives being sharpened as well methinks

Beginning to fear for Warney - we look bound for a relegation struggle again. Really wish Paul had declined to take the reins - think he'd be a good number 2, but more experience needed. Paul is a very decent guy and RUFC through and through - it's painful to witness this happening to him.. Sadly, Plymouth will humiliate us - January looks a long way off

I said we'd lose this one and it didn't sound very good either and I thought it was a good lineup tbh so what's the problem? Oh we don't need a defensive coach do we.

Who's took Warney's head off already?

Oh well, off to dogs for me. Any tips?
    Last edited by millertop; 02-12-2017 at 05:12 PM.

2 poor teams out of form, millers not got ideas attacking and always likely to make mistakes that lead to goals. Stupid sending off for a light slap to the face that he knew was going to be a red card. Off for a night out with my Rovers supporting mate tonight, can only be better than the match.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    2 poor teams out of form, millers not got ideas attacking and always likely to make mistakes that lead to goals. Stupid sending off for a light slap to the face that he knew was going to be a red card. Off for a night out with my Rovers supporting mate tonight, can only be better than the match.
    Did he slap him? It looked on camara like a small shove. The way he was being hanled we had a claim for a penalty.

It was a stupid reaction to do what he did but the way the kid went down and the reaction of the nearerst defender was shocking.

The whole game was shocking to be honest. The pitch was awful and our passing was worse. Even then we still tried to play ti feet where the tractor had been.
    It will be intersting to see what if any out of 10 Mattock got. Everything for them came down that side whether it be a cross or a run everything came from there.

This is going to be a long season and we need to start a fresh. The only thing is, most of the players are used to losing and there isn't a refresh button!

Bye bye, Kieffer and thanks for the memories. Unfortunately the rest of our squad are crocks, or are mainly of League 2 standard. We were wondering what the team would be like when you were no longer available for selection,, now we're just about to find out.

What we'll find out is that we are L1 fodder with an Evo Stick standard of defending

We were lucky not to ship 3 or 4 again, Warne needs to be less stubborn and get a defensive coach.

Side he had out. Rodak & Cummings weren't good last week. Potter & Frecks there best days are behind them. Newell not a player you want in a battle. Keep saying it time for Wiles & Bailey-King. Warney hasn't got the b*lls to tell certain players it's the end of the road. Time to get someone in who will.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast