+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warne is taking us down

Warne is taking us down

Today was as bad as it gets absolutely appalling.
    No more te away games if he’s in charge.
    Never ever been a manager how many players who he’s had signed have been any good ?

Relegation battle coming up.

It saddens me that a loyal servant of our club is in this position - give him his former job back Tony please

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Never ever been a manager how many players who he’s had signed have been any good ?

It was always going to be a struggle for us, many pundits predicted us to go down again. I don’t think we will but Warney refusal to get a defensive coach may see him sacked. BR should have scored a couple more today

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post

I'm looking forward to the slots and candy floss next week

I still say we have good players but not coached right

Have to agree with mt. We have some great players but not being utilised.

I always said he'd be sacked by Christmas, looked like I was wrong but maybe not, lack of experience shows in tactical naivety.

PW is not a manager but the blame lies firmly at the door of TS, remember him? the guy who took all the plaudits then shut up when the going got tough. What's the plan now then Tony?

It is embarrassing he hasn't got a clue, this club needs to take action this week, otherwise just come and tell us that the board are happy with league 2. The top 4 budget cannot be true, why would you give a team with a top 4 budget to a man that has no experience, it is like having a brand new car and giving it to a blind man to drive it

Not a pot to piss in because of the huge mistakes in the last few years. Feel I'll be saying that quite a lot today.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    It was always going to be a struggle for us, many pundits predicted us to go down again. I don’t think we will but Warney refusal to get a defensive coach may see him sacked. BR should have scored a couple more today
    BR could have been 3 up before Willams scored.

It'll be sad if this is the way he goes. I'd forgotten how soul distroying this game can be. We're half way through the leagues we can ever hope to be in and we're going int wrong direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast