+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much longer does this farce have to go on

How much longer does this farce have to go on

Another defeat, another game with that keeper in and another game with that clown Warne in charge. I could cope with it if the club came out and told the truth, we have no money, we can't afford to buy players in Jan or hire a professional manager, stop the lies and at least let us all deal with the facts.

6 points of relegation position, in free fall with one of the worst 3 managers in the clubs history and I bet there are still idiots that think we aren't in trouble. We are heading to league 2, the players don't have the fight in them and the management team are incapable of turning it around

Well we haven't a pot to piss in so quite a while I feel.
    Last edited by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss; 02-12-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Another defeat, another game with that keeper in and another game with that clown Warne in charge. I could cope with it if the club came out and told the truth, we have no money, we can't afford to buy players in Jan or hire a professional manager, stop the lies and at least let us all deal with the facts.

6 points of relegation position, in free fall with one of the worst 3 managers in the clubs history and I bet there are still idiots that think we aren't in trouble. We are heading to league 2, the players don't have the fight in them and the management team are incapable of turning it around
    Toatlly agree, Warnes was the most ridiculous appointment ever. But we have to remember, he's a lovely guy who jokes a lot and all the players love him.

If Warne hadn't of got the job it would have been another cheap option with naff all to spend. Doubt we'd of had a good enough squad either way, we started off ok, a few injuries showed how thin the squad is, there's not enough experience/the right type of player in this side to do anything. The rollercoaster going back to where it started.

We had the chance with Kenny Jacket but right or wrong he walked.

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Toatlly agree, Warnes was the most ridiculous appointment ever. But we have to remember, he's a lovely guy who jokes a lot and all the players love him.
    And good at running up mountains

It says it all when we get beat by a team who have lost 9 out of their last 10 matches,and by all accounts we could have lost by a far greater margin,i am getting more disillusioned every day,listening to PW interview he thought we had done enough to win the game,the mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    It says it all when we get beat by a team who have lost 9 out of their last 10 matches,and by all accounts we could have lost by a far greater margin,i am getting more disillusioned every day,listening to PW interview he thought we had done enough to win the game,the mind boggles.
    Should have been 4 or 5 ..that said Warney still thinks he’s a defensive coach

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Should have been 4 or 5 ..that said Warney still thinks he’s a defensive coach
    gm gm,that defence of ours cant even do the basics right,we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Yes agreed difficult to fathom that as we only had one shot on target and by the sounds of it and according to the stats we was second best and got what we deserved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast