+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very very poor

It's either that or be the proud owner of a league 1 club.

if the takeover hasn't happened by Jan but the deal is still on i can't see them spending a penny.

If the tekkovva does happen it'll be 1st February.

Mister Lee says,"I was ready to spend millions of my own brass but it's too late"

Is it true that the fans were chanting "you don't know what you're doing" to Hecky on saturday? If so it will be interesting when we've been spanked at home by Derby at the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Is it true that the fans were chanting "you don't know what you're doing" to Hecky on saturday? If so it will be interesting when we've been spanked at home by Derby at the weekend
    Sounds like Hammil wasn't happy being subbed either and let Hecky know about it ,Trouble int Camp darntheer ?

The teams playing crap and Hecky picks the team. However, it isn't all his fault but he'll be the fall guy.

Cryne dint sack Johnson after he lost eight on trot plus Altrincham. He'll not sack Hecky but Santa Lee might see his chance to bring in a Chinese manager if he teks ovva. "Ladies and Gentlemen, meet your new manager Wun Foo Kall".

We were in league 1 then though SBRed. I think Kung Fu Panda could at least put a team on the pitch that would put a shift in

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sounds like Hammil wasn't happy being subbed either and let Hecky know about it ,Trouble int Camp darntheer ?
    Depends what tha calls trouble or just the normal business inside a football club .

Personally if I was a coach and players were happy at getting pulled off or couldn't give a feck whether they played or not I'd be bouncing them out of the door the first chance I had .

Not many football clubs are a mirror image of an episode of " The Waltons " , twenty odd young lads all with an ego to massage , personality clashes and I dare say there's envy and backstabbing in there too .

Footballers by nature will always look for excuses if it's not going their road .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We were in league 1 then though SBRed. I think Kung Fu Panda could at least put a team on the pitch that would put a shift in
    Only difference is we’re in the Championship with League 1 and 2 players this time so maybe he’ll be even more understanding

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast