+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Bottled Beers

O/T Bottled Beers

Niver bin one for drinking in the house myself , can't stand canned beer and I was always suspicious of bottles given that once the delightful Guinness enters a bottle it tastes like dog pyss .

Drinking involved getting out of my work rags and going out , I give the bar person money and they give me a pint which I enjoyed with good company and a nice atmosphere , that is until ........

I started this four on four off work game , in real terms tonight is saturday night given I've just worked the full weekend , however .....

I'm not too convinced that the club tonight will be hosting a couple of good turns , JLO can win £250 a house at bingo and the place will be rocking with folk out to have a good night , no instead ........

The lass behind the bar will spend all night texting her mates , the TV will be playing to it's self and the only customer this side of 10pm will be old George calling in for his nightly half of mild .

So tonight it's bottled beer and as much of the ashes I can stay up for or stomach , which isn't likely to be much on both accounts given the way the aussies are setting about us pretty convincingly .

I've grown to love bottled beer , India's Kingfisher hits the spot , Poland's Tyksie is top notch but my favourite is Japan's Ashai , seriously nice tipple .

All day in the fridge and then 45 mins in the freezer before cracking the top off is my preferred serving .

What's your tipple and any recommendations chaps ?

San Miguel in bottles or tins. None of that cheap shyte from the supermarket either. It's crap in quality from supermarkets, gassy, weak and dunt hit the spot. It has to be Proper off licence tackle. Tha pays through the nose gunna offy but you will know where that extra money went when tha sups it.

I like Tyskie too Animal, lovely drink. Another good un is Primus but I ent sin enny bugga selling that for a while

Okicim is nice too but it's gotta be Ice cold

can't stand canned beer no matter which brand they all taste tinny.

i always get bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    can't stand canned beer no matter which brand they all taste tinny.

i always get bottles.
    I’m same , cannot drink cans , usually bottles of Peroni for me

Hop house 13.
    Adnans Broadside...(6.0% one though, the 4. odd isn’t as good).
    Sainsburys IPA is ok, and their Kentish ale ( Taste the difference range) is very nice easy drink.
    Elvis Juice from Brewdog. (Bottles and cans)..

Broadside my favourite.