+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a difference...

What a difference...

having Jed Wallace back in the team makes, he had a cracking game against the Blades today. Lets hope he does not get sent off in the near future.

This is just the sort of start we need for the Xmas season, winning today is the sort of lift the players need and beating the 3rd in the table is great, as Blades are a good team.

It’s incredibly frustrating being a Millwall fan....capable of getting results against the top teams yet losing to the likes of Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    It’s incredibly frustrating being a Millwall fan....capable of getting results against the top teams yet losing to the likes of Barnsley
    Agree with you there Frenchie, interesting story from sat though was that their goalkeeper Jamal Blackman is a Londoner and a loanee from Chelski, he hails from Croydon not that far from the Den so on sat a bunch of his friends and family came up to see the match and him playing so I had to smile when he let 3 in however he did make one brillant save from our Savile.
    Last edited by claw84; 03-12-2017 at 02:57 PM.

I watched the extended highlights on five as they did a bit of a feature on you and you looked well up for it. Gregory and Wallace were outstanding. How did you find the Blades as interested to know as we have them in a couple of weeks time at Deepdale.

Gards..as I live in France I can’t get to the games so I will let my mate Claw reply but according to what I have read on various forums the Blades were the best team to have visited the Den this season. So good luck against them!

Interesting and you lot certainly raise your game particularly against Yawkshire teams, marvellous. That's Leeds and the blades cut down to size now

Hi Gards, yes an entertaining game on sat, there is no doubt that the Blades are a good team with Leon Clarke with Billy Sharp up front, you will need a marker on those 2. They are an attacking team but on occasion this can leave them vulnerble at the back when a bit of space opens up. You will need to keep an eye on Cris Basham who got a few tasty crosses in, as luck would have it there was no one on the end.

Yes Gregory had a good game but as somone born in Sheffield who was in the Blades Academy but was released by them he had a point to prove. Lion1 may have other points to tell you but remember you will have the crowd behind you so good luck.

Cheers lads and yes games against the Blades are always good and they generally bring a few. We have allocated them 5700 so whether they will shift the lot I don't know particularly during December.

I see you lot have drawn your bogey side in the FA Cup which you must be gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Cheers lads and yes games against the Blades are always good and they generally bring a few. We have allocated them 5700 so whether they will shift the lot I don't know particularly during December.

I see you lot have drawn your bogey side in the FA Cup which you must be gutted.

I think they are just as gutted as we are!

I am sure they are but I think the last teams generally you don't want to draw in the cup are the ones in the same league when your already playing them same season. Wycombe away for us should be straight forward but the yellow fruit may make an appearance but hopefully we can safely get into the next round

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)