+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verdict on the game

An excellently year for United today. They passed but after speaking to a mate I agree that they stacking players must keep the off ball movement effort up.

It’s still early days but I’m sure Csaba will eventually get that message across.

It’s a must with no 15-20 goal a season threat upfront.

Even at 2-0 you cannot rest on your laurels when the ball is moving.

We should’ve kicked on to 3-0 and that would have settled all nerves.

But!

More progress. Happy days.

Robson growing further under Laszlo.

All in all, tap o the league and the shed go marching on!

Game wasn't great, we're getting better though, alot better. Never really looked in doubt although i always sh1te mysefl even at 2-0 up, Hunted was telling me and plumber it was game over at half time but im never that confident

Watching the manager on the sidelines in complete entertainment though, mans a f ucking looney!!!
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 03-12-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Cheers!

Was a massive game, how come crowd was lower than we’ve been getting of late?

thought that was Frasers best game for Utd, one goal and another decent effort with his right foot, seems to be working harder too.

How the Pars player avoided a yellow card or worse for just kicking Flood off the pitch at the end was shocking.

Just watched the highlights and didn't see any clear cut Dunfermline chances. If that's correct it's a real good step forward.
    Not seen the Brechin game highlights but it does seem as if Csaba has injected a new belief and more confidence into the side - two things that weren't there under Ray.

Next please

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Game wasn't great, we're getting better though, alot better. Never really looked in doubt although i always sh1te mysefl even at 2-0 up, Hunted was telling me and plumber it was game over at half time but im never that confident

Watching the manager on the sidelines in complete entertainment though, mans a f ucking looney!!!
    have you watched a full interview yet? Ive no but disane matter as he is slowly improving us

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    thought that was Frasers best game for Utd, one goal and another decent effort with his right foot, seems to be working harder too.

How the Pars player avoided a yellow card or worse for just kicking Flood off the pitch at the end was shocking.
    I think Fraser had a couple of better games for us last season, but these were 2 games far apart. What i am seeing now is a player who is becoming a bit more consistent with his displays and i feel my frustration with him fading away. Hope he is now getting over the foot injury and can keep up the effort.

As for the Pars getting away with things, should have been a red for the challenges on Robson and Fyvie, maybe both from Morris. Also it looks like the challenge on Flood at the end means that one of the successes since Shabba came in is now out for a few weeks. Fingers crossed Briels is close to coming back, although i have no problems with Stanton/Fraser dropping back and someone else getting a chance to shine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)