+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed....but

Disappointed....but

Much better commitment throughout and some ‘best’ performances.
    Hegazi certainly looked strong and seems to be settling in alongside Evans. The latter was solid defensively as ever and showed some ability to deliver a number of good long balls.
    Gibbo continues to impress. We have a quality full back here.
    Nyom maybe a weak link. He’s lost his initial impact.
    Barry...presumably injured, again performed well I thought.
    Sammy was tremendous again. It just shows what allowing a little freedom may produce.
    Livermore ok ish.
    Kanu not stop, Rondon continues to do better post Pulis and Jay ever chasing...but sadly lacking in quality. Unquestionable effort though
    Fossie made his usual super-save, but gave us a scare !!
    So whilst desperately wanted the 3 points and therefore disappointed, there were some positives.
    Relegation dogfight here we come.

Its early days but we are so toothless its beyond belief. We could have had 5 forwards and it would have still been 0-0.
    We need three new strikers in January.......and proper ones. Glad to see Sam Field growing into his role so well. Gibbs is an excellent buy for us too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Much better commitment throughout and some ‘best’ performances.
    Hegazi certainly looked strong and seems to be settling in alongside Evans. The latter was solid defensively as ever and showed some ability to deliver a number of good long balls.
    Gibbo continues to impress. We have a quality full back here.
    Nyom maybe a weak link. He’s lost his initial impact.
    Barry...presumably injured, again performed well I thought.
    Sammy was tremendous again. It just shows what allowing a little freedom may produce.
    Livermore ok ish.
    Kanu not stop, Rondon continues to do better post Pulis and Jay ever chasing...but sadly lacking in quality. Unquestionable effort though
    Fossie made his usual super-save, but gave us a scare !!
    So whilst desperately wanted the 3 points and therefore disappointed, there were some positives.
    Relegation dogfight here we come.
    Agreed prando,

Enjoyed today and although 0-0 a good game to watch,

Rondon seems to play a little deep for me, we need a finisher.

Like to see Chadli back now,

Bentecke and Zaha kept reasonably quite,

good performance imo

The positive for me as Pardew said after the game this is not our first team HRK worked hard but lacks the pace and quality Phillips gives you we put one decent cross in and Rondon beat 2 defenders and headed just wide, the only disappointment was bringing McClean on and putting him on the right instead of Burke, thought Field was great again, so yes lots more positives considering he has only had 2 days with a depleted squad.

I watched football break out at B71 for the first time in three years today.

My love for the game was almost extinct but today brought hope.

What a treat to see us taking on and going past players and making chances.

I hear Danny Ings is on the radar and if true it's a positive sign for January.

Good times on the way,no bawling from the touchline.Players playing with freedom. Just like Tuesday , Hegazi went on a run. Pulis would be going mad. 2 joint man of the match Evans and Hegazi.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

got to agree mick actually got out of my seat today, to cheer them. it has been a long time since i did that enjoyed it.was really thinking about not going again. felt like a balloon that was slowly deflating that what pullis had done, with his brand of football. as i said felt a spark of life back today, still early but lets hope. john.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

mick never mind Ings have you seen his wife.

I wonder what she sees in him?

https://tinyurl.com/y73f2cam

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I wonder what she sees in him?

https://tinyurl.com/y73f2cam
    Do you not think it might be love at first sight, or maybe it could be his bank balance.As if that would be the reason. P/S Phil see you are from Oldbury Langlyite myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)