+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next manager realistic

Next manager realistic

Graham Alexander my choice.

Mark Robins

millermanic.

Think we need io start looking at least.Love Warney to bits but give him his old job back TS and lets start again cos the cheap option hasnt worked though I'm sure Warne has done his best. We need a good solid manager at this level just to stop the rot. Someone who knows summat about defence. Get him in before Xmas and he can have the transfer window to get the players we need

That requires money.If we cant spend pre season,we wont spend in January.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think we need io start looking at least.Love Warney to bits but give him his old job back
    Warney won't be getting his old job back if he gets sacked at manager, he's out of the club, he can't go back to that job. I know I seem to be in the minority but I'd give him another transfer window at least, changing manager after manager has got us in the mess in the first place. Tony Stewart has thrown Warne under the bus in my opinion and he owes him the chance to turn it around.

Firstly I don't think Warne will be going anywhere but if TS did pull the trigger, which manager in his right mind would come to us when, according to a few on here, we have no money to spend in January.
    We don't want another Kenny Jackett type farce.
    Having said all that, to answer the original question: Kevin Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Warney won't be getting his old job back if he gets sacked at manager, he's out of the club, he can't go back to that job. I know I seem to be in the minority but I'd give him another transfer window at least, changing manager after manager has got us in the mess in the first place. Tony Stewart has thrown Warne under the bus in my opinion and he owes him the chance to turn it around.
    Paul Hurst for me. If he decides that Warne is not the right man then he has to let him go. You can not have the new boss and the old boss on the training ground together, it will confuse players and cause friction.

Paul Hurst was my choice before and after Stubbs, but if he'd have inherited the team from Stubbs he'd have been sacked by now anyway.

I don't think PW will be shown the door.
    However if he is ...Simon Grayson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast