+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackpool away next

Blackpool away next

Who's going to be dropped for Wood? don't change the back 4

We are sat behind goal this time (so we don't abuse the Lino )

700 tickets sold, take them back if you've decided not to go.

If you have overnight then enjoy the lights, slots, candy floss, rock and more ale on top of a win by the Millers

We have to change formation/ player/s so a win it is
    Last edited by millertop; 03-12-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Doesn't matter what the team is we will still carry on regardless - new day same ****.
    As it says in the press "struggling side Rotherham" I fear another loss .

Should be all players going into this game without having to worry about being suspended now (cut of date was Nov 30th I think)
    Moore won't be playing (idiot) but no worries we will win having been forced to change

Taylor might be back
    If Potter not fit then I'd put Newell along side Frecks not Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Should be all players going into this game without having to worry about being suspended now (cut of date was Nov 30th I think)
    Moore won't be playing (idiot) but no worries we will win having been forced to change

Taylor might be back
    If Potter not fit then I'd put Newell along side Frecks not Vaulks
    I've bitten again. Newell is a man of straw. Frecks: we've got a manager scared to tell him you are past your sell by date. Taylor is like Forde, never be a winger but Taylor will graft. Give him that. What's happened to Emmanuel? I'm not his biggest fan but I didn't see him do much wrong at Donny. Cummings is another one never fit to show it's that or he's his best days are well behind him. May as well keep with Ajayi see if he can get his confidence back. Vaulks will have to play Potters role. JCH if he's not up front I know it's personal then. Goes without saying O'Donnell got to come back.

Another tough game, if we can come away without a hammering it would be a good result.

Pool 3-1 Millers

I've changed my mind, we'll lose
    Ref Mark Heywood for this game, gave us 4 yellows against Blackburn who got 3 yellows away last time

Humm in 193 appearance he has issued 656 yellows and 25 straight reds.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I've changed my mind, we'll lose
    Ref Mark Heywood for this game, gave us 4 yellows against Blackburn who got 3 yellows away last time
    Bit early to play the "blame the ref" card Millertop.

Confidence amongst the core support seems very low. Even the optimistic happy clappers have gone a bit quieter.