+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get Ronnie back until season end.

Get Ronnie back until season end.

Ronnie tasked with one thing only ie keep us up.

Short term appointment will suit him as by the summer he would possibly be leaving any way for 'family reasons' so it's a win win situation.

Warney could even stay as assistant and in the summer we could get new manager in..Hurst or Ainsworth and happy days!

No. Ronnie's days have gone. Clean sweep. Old players haven't worked. New broom sweeps clean.

Another outstanding shout gwru.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    No. Ronnie's days have gone. Clean sweep. Old players haven't worked. New broom sweeps clean.
    Agree posted summat similar on another post gwru. Old boys club does not work Pollit and Barker latest proof of that stealing a wage!!!!! UTFM!!

TS has had several opportunities to bring Ronnie back - he's not going to do it now.... he might not actually do anything, and just let the clock run down, like last season...despite how that would be likely to affect the Millers fanbase
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-12-2017 at 02:49 PM.

My mate was talking to Ronnie yesterday and asked him what he's doing at the moment. "Waiting for someone to be sacked" was his answer lol

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    TS has had several opportunities to bring Ronnie back - he's not going to do it now.... he might not actually do anything, and just let the clock run down, like last season...despite how that would be likely to affect the Millers fanbase
    I don't think TS isn't keen on King Ronnie working at the club for some reason) so unless someone has a good talk to him then no he won't be coming back

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    My mate was talking to Ronnie yesterday and asked him what he's doing at the moment. "Waiting for someone to be sacked" was his answer lol
    Ronnie's applied for a Job at Wath Comp, coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

Agreed

But I think keeping Warne but employing a defence coach (with good record) would be the best option.