+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn Sinkov and others

Attn Sinkov and others

Good Afternoon.

I think it about time that we had another argument. Currently there is plenty of stuff to fall out about, what do you think we should concentrate on?

Brexit of course, including the divorce bill and the Irish border. (By the way, in the most recent opinion poll 50% of people now back a second referendum with 34% opposing one). And here's a bit of homework. Who said, "“If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy”. Clue - it wasn't a remoaner.

Donald Trumps team in regarding to their dealings with Russia.

How can the Clarets fill the gap which looks like being formed by the probable loss of Robbie Brady? I would chuck Taylor in there.

These are just suggestions. If you can think of any other subjects that we can violently disagree on please let me know.

Is Father Christmas real?

"Is Father Christmas real? "

That's what I mean about people being gullible and stupid.

How many of us tell out children that if they are good there is a man who deliverers presents once a year ?

Some go to great lengths to take their children to see "one of these lying santa's" telling them to sit on this old strangers knee who pretends to be something he's not, dressed in a false beard touching their child and putting on a false old accent and laugh, he promises to visit them at night if they are good and give them gifts, Jesus he's dressed in Red for danger.. .. . . . . then throughout the year they tell their children to stay away from odd looking folk, they must be so confused

Just for you Alto..

All Leeds fans are scum-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    All Leeds fans are scum-
    There you go 59, get your teeth into the above

The latest OP I can find 59-60 is Survation December 1st, Leave 48%, Stay In 42%, Don't Know 8%.

I know what it is, you've been reading the Independent again haven't you, mon ami. I sympathise, the end of any deep, loving relationship is traumatic, it'll take five years at the very least, but you will get over it eventually, it just takes time. And who knows, you may eventually fall in love with your own country again.

Here it is from my point of view. If Europe had remained a free trading association there would have been no problem. As soon as the European bureaucrats and their Court of Justice started dictating how we live there were going to be problems. When negotiator Barnier says we have only shared 44 years of common history we know we are dealing with ignoramuses. Don’t like Farage by the way though I strongly favour Brexit. See he tried to angle himself a knighthood and is now taking a big fat EU pension. Ouch!

Evening All. Not the Independent, the Mail on Sunday actually!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bill-high.html

If you scroll down you will find it - amongst other interesting findings....

Outwood, I think that you, along with everyone, knew exactly what Barnier meant when he mentioned 44 years of common history.

Sorry 59-60, I misread your post. The poll you're referring to asked whether there should be a referendum on the trade deal we might be offered, which is not the same thing as another referendum on whether we should Remain or Leave, which is the one I quoted.

Having a ref on the trade deal seems a futile excercise to me. Whatever the result may be, we leave a year next March, and if the result is NO to the deal we then we still leave, but without one. Any deal also has to have the agreement of all the other EU countries as well, regardless of any possible ref in this country, so it would be an expensive waste of time imo. What do you think ?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)