+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sort this the f u c k out!

If McInnes for some reason doesn’t get the Hun gig I really don’t see him being able to keep his job here before the end of the season. He is a goner...definitely has that look and the way he conducts himself now is all negative. The positivity has left him and his players are responding similarly. The chants of McInnes must go will be heard very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    If the only thing on that list that was true was blowing the chance to restructure the game's finances in the absence of the Huns it would still make him the single most harmful human being in the history of the club and arguably the Scottish game. Our game is a ****ing disaster, we had a chance to fix it, and Milne destroyed it not only for us but for fans of every other club bar the Huns and Tims. He should be the most hated man in Scottish sport.
    To counter that argument (I agree with you btw) why do people give a massive vote of confidence by buying season tickets (in increased numbers)? I refused to renew and don't go to games on that basis, as well as the fact the game up here I believe is rigged.

Folk need to vote with their feet if they want change

well this escalated quickly. its not as if DM hasn't been a mediocre at best boss from the get go. the status he achieved, in my opinion, wasn't warranted in the slightest. to have him sitting in the dugout when it would have been well known he was for the off is unforgiveable. DM & AFC directors, should he move, have badly let down the support. should have been on gardening leave as soon as they knew. And they knew. only new appt in history with 2 wins under his belt before taking the seat. coudnt make this up.

I’ve been saying for years the best thing for the club would be if it got rid of Milne

We should start letting our feelings known before he moves us out to Kingsford,if it’s not too late already.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    To counter that argument (I agree with you btw) why do people give a massive vote of confidence by buying season tickets (in increased numbers)? I refused to renew and don't go to games on that basis, as well as the fact the game up here I believe is rigged.

Folk need to vote with their feet if they want change
    Well, my excuse is that it's been too big a part of my life for too long. Once you're a bit older and the nights out get fewer and further between the fitba becomes an even more important chance to catch up with family and friends. And giving that up would be a kind of futile gesture - my 2c won't be missed by the game, but I'd miss the game.

To vote with our feet we need collective action, beyond our own club. The clubs most affected by the changes in the past generation have been the bigger clubs outside the gruesome twosome. St Mirren or Motherwell fans never really expected to do any more than they are doing now. It's clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs who've been most damaged by the two biggest clubs arrogating more and more of the domestic game's income to themselves, whether it's tv money or rewards for finishing in the top 2 or keeping your home gates or almost all the European money the Scottish game gives them the platform to earn. We need a decision by fans of those 3 clubs - plus any other clubs who wanted to join in - that says, that's enough, if we are just here to make up the numbers in a structure that denies us any realistic chance of success, we are out: we want a fairer distribution of the money coming into the Scottish game, and we're boycotting matches and tv subscriptions unless and until there's radical change. Of course the resistance would be huge, we'd need to stick to our guns and maybe accept a season of no football.

Of course it's a pipe dream, but I honestly don't see how anything less will work. The gradual hemorrhaging of the more disgrunted elements won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’ve been saying for years the best thing for the club would be if it got rid of Milne

We should start letting our feelings known before he moves us out to Kingsford,if it’s not too late already.
    I honestly despise Milne. Almost his entire tenure has been an unmitigated disaster. His pandering to Sevco makes me sick. The man is an utter cretin who does not represent my club in any way, shape of form near to how I expect it to be represented.

He looks and sounds like a f'uckin yokel, is completely out of touch with the vast majority of fans and is utterly spineless.

This sh'ite about McInnes should have been sorted weeks ago. Ask him straight up if he's going or staying. Staying, tell the huns unequivocally to f'uck off. If he wouldn't commit, get him the f'uck out there and then.

The huns have made an absolute c'unt of us on and off the park this last few weeks and whilst McInnes has a lot to do with that, the ultimate decision maker, and therefore culprit, if that fu'cking teuchter imbecile.

Just do us all a favour and f'uck right off Milne would you. Only the huns will miss you and your ar'se licking pandering

I've never been so close to chucking it I'm that sick fed up of Scottish football.

^^^

Post of the day

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The fact that we lost to those b'astards today I blame the Hun McInnes for.

The fact that those b'astards were there to lose to I blame Milne for.

If he's a mason b'astard then he can get tae f'uck.

Along with all mason b'astards.

I'm sure Mason89 is excluded from your rant!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I honestly despise Milne. Almost his entire tenure has been an unmitigated disaster. His pandering to Sevco makes me sick. The man is an utter cretin who does not represent my club in any way, shape of form near to how I expect it to be represented.

He looks and sounds like a f'uckin yokel, is completely out of touch with the vast majority of fans and is utterly spineless.

This sh'ite about McInnes should have been sorted weeks ago. Ask him straight up if he's going or staying. Staying, tell the huns unequivocally to f'uck off. If he wouldn't commit, get him the f'uck out there and then.

The huns have made an absolute c'unt of us on and off the park this last few weeks and whilst McInnes has a lot to do with that, the ultimate decision maker, and therefore culprit, if that fu'cking teuchter imbecile.

Just do us all a favour and f'uck right off Milne would you. Only the huns will miss you and your ar'se licking pandering

I've never been so close to chucking it I'm that sick fed up of Scottish football.
    What a greeting faced tw#t
    Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king? Do they speak the Queens English for you? Your comments are pathetic and an insult to all locals who have done well for themselves. Care to mention a successor? Thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Well said.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast