+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sort this the f u c k out!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    See post 43 ya fud.
    In other words you haven't got a scoobie?

Bridieeater.

For what it's worth I completely agree with you and not just because I'm originally from Farfar.
    Milne makes mistakes like anyone but on the balance has been a helluva lot better than some of the basketcase chairmen elsewhere. Thomson senior at the arabs Romanov etc.

He has been stitched up by McHunnes plain and simple.

You’ll find better & worse examples of anything you care to mention.

There is no defence of Milne. He’s a c*ck who has ripped the soul out the club with his complete ineptitude

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Bridieeater.

For what it's worth I completely agree with you and not just because I'm originally from Farfar.
    Milne makes mistakes like anyone but on the balance has been a helluva lot better than some of the basketcase chairmen elsewhere. Thomson senior at the arabs Romanov etc.

He has been stitched up by McHunnes plain and simple.
    Poor Stewarty, its never his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Thats right, before the present chairman & manager we had no one.
    I think Milne was on the board for a while before he took over the reigns. I don't think anyone one on the current board has the slightest incling to take over from Milne. Cormack is a dons fan and has stated he has an interest of supporting charities so i guess investing in AFCCT ticks all the boxes, however there is no way he will want to take over.

So unless you can think of someone or know of someone who is actively trying to take over the club, what is the point of trying to get rid of him?As far i know Milne has never said he would stop anyone from replacing him. could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time..

I can’t think of many clubs without a chairman

His attitude over rangers is enough for any supporter of Aberdeen to want him out. There is no defence for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I'm not sure it's as simple as to say we should get rid of them. I'd agree they have been useless however remember Doncaster is employed by the clubs. I'm not sure how you get rid of Reagan.why stop going when they came into the league? What good is your protest doing?
    My protest is doing me the world of good tbh. Financially I am far better off and have much more time on my hands. I am not having the c*unt ripped out me by a) the club and b) the corrupt league set up. As I say, I do not need to go to games, but you will find the game misses my cash more than i miss the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Don't whinge like bairns on this website.
    Agree with most of your posts on this. Far too much hyperbolic nonsense on this site these days.

Has milne got everything right? Of course not, but we could easily have had worse.

Same with mcinnes, has his faults but the last few years under him have been a significant improvement in the standard of football and level of professionalism at the club. That said, he has probably taken us as far as he can with the resources at his disposal. Not happy he is going to them, but no point getting angry about it. The club will move on

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    His attitude over rangers is enough for any supporter of Aberdeen to want him out. There is no defence for him.
    Watch oot min or you will be accused of hyberbole.

Too right thats a reason to want him out

Running the stadium into disrepair deliberatley so he can build the Mega Masonic Milne Dome is another. Not enough is made of the fact hes a builder and his stadiums decaying. Id be embarrassed if i was him but you ken hes nae because hes a f@cking c@nt

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast