+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sort this the f u c k out!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I think that's going a wee bit far Pacman min.

No doubt at all though that Pittodrie being neglected all fits in with the master plan.

It's such an old trick, you'd think that they'd have the gumption to try something new.
    FFS the place is a shytehole cause until recently we have been servicing a feckin huge debt ya daft tw*ts. ie we've had feckin nae cash tae sp*nk on Pittodrie. Is that really hard to feckin grasp!! This site has completely lost the plot and there was me thinking some of you lads would be doing cartwheels now that DM is off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    FFS the place is a shytehole cause until recently we have been servicing a feckin huge debt ya daft tw*ts. ie we've had feckin nae cash tae sp*nk on Pittodrie. Is that really hard to feckin grasp!! This site has completely lost the plot and there was me thinking some of you lads would be doing cartwheels now that DM is off.
    So we go back into a bigger debt to build a new stadium? What was that about losing the plot?

The exact same thing happened at Dumbarton, albeit on a smaller scale. No team in the world had played at their own ground longer than the Sons had. Chairman comes in, let’s the ground rot, says it’s not fit for purpose (they were 3rd Division at the time) too expensive to maintain, need to move or the club would die etc etc

Pretty sure the same guy did it up East Fife too. Seem to remember his 8 year old daughter was on the board.

It’s an old trick

Im sure wiggy had money and the resources to stop it getting as bad. But decided nae too

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So we go back into a bigger debt to build a new stadium? What was that about losing the plot?
    look, the costings of both options have been talked about over and over again and i'm not about to start again. If you think Milne should be out and we should stay at Pittodrie then fine. I just wish folk would do something about it rather than greetin on here every other thread. It's like a broken bloomin record.

The only thing folk can do about it is to stop going to the games.

If they end up destroying our home in favour of some crap B&Q in the middle of f'uckin nowhere then that is what's going to happen.

It'll be too late by then of course.

The Hun is at Ibrox, let the b'astard rot, and forget about all his anti Pittodrie s'hite.

We are Aberdeen Football Club
    Our home is Pittodrie Stadium.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 05-12-2017 at 03:38 PM.

look, the costings of both options have been talked about over and over again and i'm not about to start again. If you think Milne should be out and we should stay at Pittodrie then fine. I just wish folk would do something about it rather than greetin on here every other thread. It's like a broken bloomin record.
    That's ironic.

Totally agree Bridie with your comments. Too many people on here jump on the bandwagon and just have a go at Milne/Board etc for the hell of it.

Regarding McInnes, what more can Milne do here. Agree a new contract,’built in is a release fee; so once this is met then hands are tied. The people at fault here are New co, the media and to a lesser extent McInnes (although burning bridges to turn down Jon you ain’t been offered).

As for the stadium, Pittodrie holds many amazing memories but it’s a **** heap. No matter the patch work job we do..... it will never be able to offer what we need. And for people to harp on about it, don’t understand the logistics, the planning and more importantly the finances!!’

OOOOH!

Won't anyone think of the finances?

Stay at Pittodrie if you want to be Aberdeen Football Club.

I have no interest in supporting a club from Westhill and I'm not the only one.

Look at the crowd of 2500

THEN think of the finances.

Fell free to share your knowledge then, put our minds at rest

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast