+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sort this the f u c k out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king?
    That's really some quite insane logic there

What a greeting faced tw#t
    Wold you rather a David Murray or dave king? Do they speak the Queens English for you? Your comments are pathetic and an insult to all locals who have done well for themselves. Care to mention a successor? Thought not.
    Yaas - first happy clapper of the day - have a coconut ya gype.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yaas - first happy clapper of the day - have a coconut ya gype.
    This is what annoys me more than anything,according to some we can do better than McInnes but it's impossible that we could get a chairman that could do better than Milne.

If McInnes goes and Milne stays as chairman it would be papering over the cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    This is what annoys me more than anything,according to some we can do better than McInnes but it's impossible that we could get a chairman that could do better than Milne.

If McInnes goes and Milne stays as chairman it would be papering over the cracks.
    YES...

Is exactly like Scotland not renewing Strachans contract for failure, but the powers who have presided over 20 years of failure stay. The game up here is screwed, it was the minute this new team arrived in the SPL Premier league with no notable change to set up, voting rights or anything. Screwed further because the people running the game have been wrecking it for years; the evidence is clear full of corruption and failure. The rewind button has been pressed we are almost back at 2011. Best we can expect is 3rd and a semi or a final.

2 horse race from now on.

People have supported this set up in decent numbers (ideal when its not rigged and you have a fair chance), you have told the powers that run the game you are happy. Nothing will change, its only going to get worse.

Well said moog min

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    YES...

Is exactly like Scotland not renewing Strachans contract for failure, but the powers who have presided over 20 years of failure stay. The game up here is screwed, it was the minute this new team arrived in the SPL Premier league with no notable change to set up, voting rights or anything. Screwed further because the people running the game have been wrecking it for years; the evidence is clear full of corruption and failure. The rewind button has been pressed we are almost back at 2011. Best we can expect is 3rd and a semi or a final.

2 horse race from now on.

People have supported this set up in decent numbers (ideal when its not rigged and you have a fair chance), you have told the powers that run the game you are happy. Nothing will change, its only going to get worse.
    I'm not sure if you guys are stupid or blindly idealistic? You seriously think Milne will leave in will walk the Corbyn of the football world. Honestly ffs wake up and get a grip on yourselves. Why do you think it would be different with another chairmen . Believe it or not we don't vote for a new owner.

Stewart Milne is deeply embedded in the Scottish Masonic brotherhood. That alone is reason to hound the ****.

I'm not sure if you guys are stupid or blindly idealistic? You seriously think Milne will leave in will walk the Corbyn of the football world. Honestly ffs wake up and get a grip on yourselves. Why do you think it would be different with another chairmen . Believe it or not we don't vote for a new owner.

Why do you think it would be any different with another manager then?

You actually do vote for a new owner in a round about kind of way... The same way you vote for a new manager when things are not going right. You don't attend games, you do not feed it money. In doing so, you are really saying all is good and you are happy with things.

I have a huge beef that he is a mouth piece for the filth, with the "Its time to move on rubbish". I have a issue he done nothing to change the game when it may have been possible to do so. He is very out of touch with the customer base

Do you also feel that swapping the manager at international level is enough? Suddenly we will be great again, or do you believe there is deeper issues? Dungcaster and Reghun stay or go?

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    You actually do vote for a new owner in a round about kind of way... The same way you vote for a new manager when things are not going right. You don't attend games, you do not feed it money. In doing so, you are really saying all is good and you are happy with things.

I have a huge beef that he is a mouth piece for the filth, with the "Its time to move on rubbish". I have a issue he done nothing to change the game when it may have been possible to do so. He is very out of touch with the customer base

Do you also feel that swapping the manager at international level is enough? Suddenly we will be great again, or do you believe there is deeper issues? Dungcaster and Reghun stay or go?
    Firstly voting with your feet is incredibly destructive to the club and is in a kin to cutting your nose off to spite your face. Couldn't give 2 hoops about the international side, never have never will. Regards Doncaster and Reagan, you would be better getting together with supporters of other clubs and having a nationwide protest. Trust me, getting rid of milne may be fantastic for afc or it could be an unmitigated disaster. But hey if you guys want to take the risk then start some kind of protest going. Don't whinge like bairns on this website.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast