+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad luck......................in the den

bad luck......................in the den

but it must have been hard for you lot to vist the home of football. I note a few of your players were in awe and just couldn't hack the fast passing and the skill of the lions.Good luck for the season............

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    but it must have been hard for you lot to vist the home of football. I note a few of your players were in awe and just couldn't hack the fast passing and the skill of the lions.Good luck for the season............

I must have missed the fast passing and skill bit,I did however notice the smashing it forward to the head of the Silver Fox up front,and you not having a kick for around 20 minutes of the 2nd half,but no excuses from us,we are not like the Arrogants,the best team on the day won,pity you couldn't have played like that at Hillsborough,instead of just rolling over and letting one of the worst teams in the league beat you

Enjoy the win, mate. You certainly deserved it on the day. But don't get carried away in thinking you're a great team. Even the oinkers are five points above you, and they're shyte.

Enjoy the win and the rest of the season pal. Any fans that hate the Spammers more than we do must be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Enjoy the win and the rest of the season pal. Any fans that hate the Spammers more than we do must be ok.
    How can anybody hate the club that won ENGLAND's one and only WORLD CUP? Come on Gray have a word wi thissen owd lad. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How can anybody hate the club that won ENGLAND's one and only WORLD CUP? Come on Gray have a word wi thissen owd lad. UTCB
    It wasn’t the West Ham who helped us win the World Cup that we had an issue with. It isn’t even the present West Ham. It was the West Ham under the bent Icelandic Bankers who were the problem, along with the PL and the spineless and completely useless F.A. who let them get away with it. Just as they did when they appointed Revie (instead of Cloughie) to the England job, the F.A. proudly proclaimed to the world that cheating pays and probably always will.

Having said all that, I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Millwall - ever since the days of the legend that was Harry Cripps!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    It wasn’t the West Ham who helped us win the World Cup that we had an issue with. It isn’t even the present West Ham. It was the West Ham under the bent Icelandic Bankers who were the problem, along with the PL and the spineless and completely useless F.A. who let them get away with it. Just as they did when they appointed Revie (instead of Cloughie) to the England job, the F.A. proudly proclaimed to the world that cheating pays and probably always will.

Having said all that, I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Millwall - ever since the days of the legend that was Harry Cripps!
    Soft spot for Millwall Ronaldo? Tha goin soft in't head owd boy. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Soft spot for Millwall Ronaldo? Tha goin soft in't head owd boy. UTCB
    Not at all, Rod. Like us, a small sized club, over shadowed by a massive, rich, glamourous and successful neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Not at all, Rod. Like us, a small sized club, over shadowed by a massive, rich, glamourous and successful neighbour.

And just like our neighbours, they like to get things on the cheap.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...alogue-errors/

Are we a scalp now,we have gone up in the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast