+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Akinfewa

Akinfewa

Anyone else think he could be a Nolan Target? Think he would fit into KN’s style of play.

I think there is more chance Big Fat T**t will say something funny about me being in the Navy.
    Last edited by navypie; 03-12-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Anyone else think he could be a Nolan Target? Think he would fit into KN’s style of play.
    At least he wins the headers and doesn't keep falling over when there is a breeze...

He wouldn't fit in Evans suit let alone KN,s style of play the suit would bury him

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I've got no idea whether he's a target, but I can see what you're saying. Ameobi isn't fast around the field, but despite his age he's a great target man and highly effective at helping us build play and create chances. Akinfenwa does the same for Wycombe and actually scores more often than Shola, so I could see how he would fit into our system. Both players are much better footballers than you might expect from looking at them.

Would be a good addition for this season but it has been proved he can't really do it in League 1, and seeing as we're looking to get promoted I'm not sure it would be a good deal long term.

Plus Wycombe would be mad to let him go as they're very much in the promotion race.

He wouldn't move this far north....

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think there is more chance Big Fat T**t will say something funny about me being in the Navy.
    Kin ell Sailor Boy, I reckon you’d have liked me in your bunk the amount of time you spend talking about me.

Sorry Shipmate, Nazis just don’t turn me on. Must be the uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell Sailor Boy, I reckon you’d have liked me in your bunk the amount of time you spend talking about me.

Sorry Shipmate, Nazis just don’t turn me on. Must be the uniform.
    " Shipmate " I don't think so fatty.
    Last edited by navypie; 04-12-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Doubt it.Think we will want a striker who can make it in L1