+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA CUP 3rd round draw

FA CUP 3rd round draw

So boys who do you fancy in the 3rd round when the draw takes place Monday night at 7.10 BBC2 and BT Sport.

For us Nobbers I would like either Man City or Arsenal away or if home tie then you Dingles Alfi

Crewe Alexander at home would be nice..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Crewe Alexander at home would be nice..
    That's funny Alfi it's like a double whammy for you.

Man City away... That's Citeh out then..lol

Id like us to beat both Burnsley & West Bromsley at the same time in a triple threat match... and receive a bye to the Qtr Finals.
    Well, I can at least hope cant I ?.

Well Alfi a bit of a challenge for your lot while us and Leeds have away ties at Wycombe and Newport respectively which should be straight forward but both potential banana skins of course being the FA Cup. Barnsley have the voodoo over their opponents Millwall so claw and frenchie I presume will be groaning at this draw

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Well Alfi a bit of a challenge for your lot while us and Leeds have away ties at Wycombe and Newport respectively which should be straight forward but both potential banana skins of course being the FA Cup. Barnsley have the voodoo over their opponents Millwall so claw and frenchie I presume will be groaning at this draw
    Where have you been hiding

I have been around matie just quieter than normal. How's it go anyway Alfi

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I have been around matie just quieter than normal. How's it go anyway Alfi
    Going alright mate and you ? Can the Nobbers make the play offs along with Leeds and Burnsley.? Can Burnley keep their decent run going ? Lol

Looking like the Bastids will go up ...boo hoo

I think we can certainly make the play-offs as we had our blip when we had 7 defenders out and 3 are now back and steadying the ship again. Leeds with their squad surely are capable of putting together another batch of straight wins and yes they have every chance. Barnsley I'm afraid Acido are paying the price of getting rid of their star players in the Jan window and won't finish in the top half.

You lot Alfi are doing really well and it would be fantastic for Lancashire if you finished in the top ten and showing us what can be achieved from a normal town club. Superb so far and I hope it continues

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)