+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: What Will The Outcome Be?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blues v Wolves Matchday Thread

Finally got back to my desk. Spent the morning with my son downtown in the Immigration Court. Barstewrds! Anyway good news eh. 1-0!!
    Now to find a stream if I can.

COMB!!!!

30 mins gone and Birmingham chasing shadows. We do need another score to really put the pressure on, and force Blues to chase the game.

Have you seen the FA Cup draw Woody?

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Have you seen the FA Cup draw Woody?
    Yes mate, just posted. Very doable.

The crowds a bit bloody sparse aint it?

Cold night Woody. Nuno has just given Cav a rocketing. No resting on laurels.

We certainly need to get a bit tighter with our passing. We should be burying this lot.

HT...0-1 Wolves, through Bonatini. It could so easily have been 0-3. Some of Wolves, one-touch has been a joy to behold and I've also been impressed by their movement off the ball. Cav' played his part earlier on. In the 21' minute seemed to waste a good opportunity by blasting it well over the top, then a minute later struck the ball well with his left foot, but straight at the Blues keeper, Stockdale (who had a busy first half). Wolves have been good value for their half-time lead. I think there will be more goals to come for the Wolves...well I hope so!. COYW !!!

Even our friends at Cardiff thought Roberts should have been sent off. I wonder if the Blues manager had told him to do that. No place for tackles like that in football. They could end a players career at worst and referees have got to stamp, (wrong word in this context) it out.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Finally got back to my desk. Spent the morning with my son downtown in the Immigration Court. Barstewrds! Anyway good news eh. 1-0!!
    Now to find a stream if I can.

COMB!!!!
    Woody, have you tried Bein Sports ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)