+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts number in the draw ?

Notts number in the draw ?

Anyone got any idea of what number we are in tonight's draw ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysongreenpie View Post
    Anyone got any idea of what number we are in tonight's draw ?

Look up the FA Cup site:

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/12/01...details-011217

Thanks

1 in 3 chance of what I'd consider to be a really attractive tie. There are some Premier League teams in there which wouldn't be anywhere near as good as pulling a Derby, Leeds, Aston Villa, Wolves or even arguably Mansfield Town.

We haven't played either Man Utd or Fword in the FA Cup since pre-Meadow Lane days so we're due a tie with one of them. Middlesbrough we've been drawn to play against six times since the war, so we'll probably get them again.
    Derby away would be good, they've been at Pride Park 20 years now and it's a little embarrassing that we still haven't had a game there when it's the 3rd nearest league ground.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    1 in 3 chance of what I'd consider to be a really attractive tie. There are some Premier League teams in there which wouldn't be anywhere near as good as pulling a Derby, Leeds, Aston Villa, Wolves or even arguably Mansfield Town.

We haven't played either Man Utd or Fword in the FA Cup since pre-Meadow Lane days so we're due a tie with one of them. Middlesbrough we've been drawn to play against six times since the war, so we'll probably get them again.
    Derby away would be good, they've been at Pride Park 20 years now and it's a little embarrassing that we still haven't had a game there when it's the 3rd nearest league ground.
    Good point about Derby its a ground i've never been to....also have we ever played at Leicester City new ground if so I can't remember it ?!

I have been to see Brazil play at Leicester ground years ago when it was the walkers staduim.

I enjoyed the draw a lot more when we didn't know any team's number beforehand , just spoils it for me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I enjoyed the draw a lot more when we didn't know any team's number beforehand , just spoils it for me a little.

^^^^ this....

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You won't want to know that we want 25 or 40 away then

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    You won't want to know that we want 25 or 40 away then
    Seeing there is a list of teams with their number next to them and the presenters go through just about everyone beforehand I think I will have little choice. I suppose I could listen to it on the radio but I have no doubt they will do pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    .also have we ever played at Leicester City new ground if so I can't remember it ?!.
    Only a friendly there in 2007.

Grounds in the divisions above that we haven't yet been to at all are....

Arsenal - Moved to Ashburton Grove in 2006
    Bolton Wanderers - Moved to Burnden Way, Horwich in 1997
    Brighton & Hove Albion - Moved to Falmer Stadium in 2011
    Cardiff City - Moved to Stadiwm Dinas Caerdydd in 2009
    Derby County - Moved to Pride Park in 1997
    Hull City - Moved to The Circle in 2002
    Swansea City - Moved to White Rock Stadium in 2005
    West Ham United - Moved to London Stadium (formerly Olympic Stadium) in 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast