+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DUP still not playing ball..

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Are you denying that you posted that you voted for Brexit and likened people exercising freedom of movement to the victims of people trafficking? I can find the posts, if you'd like?

You don't debate with people who disagree with you - you just threaten them. Or are you denying that too? I suppose that you'll also deny that in the run up to the Brexit vote you complained on Tykes Mad about people speaking Polish around you at work who wouldn't stop when you told them to?
    Listen pal , I know what you are so you post up what links you want .

Consider yourself a very lucky boy , this network was re jigged in 2015 and all the posts prior to that were deleted .

I know what you said about the closure of remploy as if it were yesterday , you deny it all you want but I know .

Your a two bob liar and reaction merchant , you stand behind nothing because you are nothing , even Kempo's got your number pal .

You ain't worth debating with because it's just fueling whatever kick you gain by doing what you do .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 04-12-2017 at 09:29 PM.

I never said any such thing about Remploy. You are eitther mistaken or lying. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's the former, but you are only able to fool yourself because you want to, which is a nasty habit.

As I mentioned above, you don't debate with people who disagree with you. That is something that you just can't handle. This latest tantrum of yours is simply another manifestation of that

The increased levels of poverty have been happening long since labour was in power. And it says something about you when you apparently don't give a sh it that human beings are suffering in this country but then again I suppose you are ok jack.

Also another interesting point tonight Kerr with your regard to dup not being willing to bring government down. Dup are saying they would sooner have a corbyn government than have a border in the Irish sea.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Also another interesting point tonight Kerr with your regard to dup not being willing to bring government down. Dup are saying they would sooner have a corbyn government than have a border in the Irish sea.
    Aye there an interesting bunch the DUP , want to be part of the UK except for abortion and gay marriage which is pretty mainstream over here .

Stuck somewhere between The Battle Of The Boyne and the Easter uprising it seems .

The Tories would get into bed with Himmler if it kept Corbyn out .

Word coming out of the tories is to offer the DUP more money to agree to toe the line over the Irish border .

That would be tax payers money no less , the same money they deny the NHS and public sector or anything else that promotes social mobility .

Never seen such a set of sewer rats running the country , I thought you couldn't get much lower than Thatcher but this lot are on another level .

They will get what's coming and they know it deep down .

The increased levels of poverty have been happening long since labour was in power. And it says something about you when you apparently don't give a sh it that human beings are suffering in this country but then again I suppose you are ok jack.
    So the JSF report linked to by MMM is wrong when it says that poverty has fallen dramatically in the last twenty years?

And the millions of migrants who came to this country in that period came for what? To suffer?

Since when do I not give a sh it about people? There is a difference between giving a sh it and being detached from reality. You think The Great Leader is the answer. What is he offering other than borrowing for future generations to pay off?

So Arlene has had a change of heart? https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ays-dup-leader

What is the Labour position on the Irish border issue. Do they believe that the province should have a different Brexit to the rest of the UK? What is their position on Brexit generally? They don't seem to want to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Aye there an interesting bunch the DUP , want to be part of the UK except for abortion and gay marriage which is pretty mainstream over here .

Stuck somewhere between The Battle Of The Boyne and the Easter uprising it seems .

The Tories would get into bed with Himmler if it kept Corbyn out .

Word coming out of the tories is to offer the DUP more money to agree to toe the line over the Irish border .

That would be tax payers money no less , the same money they deny the NHS and public sector or anything else that promotes social mobility .

Never seen such a set of sewer rats running the country , I thought you couldn't get much lower than Thatcher but this lot are on another level .

They will get what's coming and they know it deep down .
    I think you are a bit confused. The DUP secures 1.5 billion pounds worth of extra public spending for Northern Ireland, but that's a bad thing, because it's money that could have been used for public spending...

Can you explain that one?

Got to say Labour is split on Brexit. Many Momentum supporters are old Labour anti EU and voted out.

The big split in politics in the UK is around neo liberal economics.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I think you are a bit confused. The DUP secures 1.5 billion pounds worth of extra public spending for Northern Ireland, but that's a bad thing, because it's money that could have been used for public spending...

Can you explain that one?
    This is money the UK cant find for fantastic initiatives like Sure Start.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast