+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peterborough(away)predictions

Peterborough(away)predictions

I have a bad feeling about this game
    The Crewe result will feel like a loss and players heads will of dropped
    What team he selects will dictate the result
    I am edging towards our first loss in 11 league games
    2-1 loss

Posh 1 Rovers 1

3-1 to Rovers. I think the players will feel they have something to prove after the bizarre events against Crewe.

Aucks wins ..

Well Alfi Rovers are looking unstoppable at the moment and looking to bounce straight back and now 1 point off auto spot. I thought earlier in the season they were going to struggle in this pain in the a$$ of a pig division to get out of but fair do's for the quick turnaround in form.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Well Alfi Rovers are looking unstoppable at the moment and looking to bounce straight back and now 1 point off auto spot. I thought earlier in the season they were going to struggle in this pain in the a$$ of a pig division to get out of but fair do's for the quick turnaround in form.

Dacks 2nd goal was the best goal I have seen Rovers score in many a year. Ruthless, a brilliant move, pace, skill and great movement. And a brilliant finish. Dack is a superb player.
    A great day out on Sat. A real pain to get to, and away from afterwards, the weather caused mayhem.
    1,700 away fans, another brilliant following, in great voice.
    How we found ourselves 1-0 down in this game is beyond me. We could easily have scored 3 in the first 10 mins.
    Bad luck with injuries to Whittingham and Evans, Tomlinson was excellent however. Samuel was such a handful, and showed immesnse pace for the 3rd goal. Dack was head and shoulders better than anything on the pitch.
    The downsides, I have been very vocal about Downing. He was poor again, we keep letting these silly goals I at the end of matches when we have gotten ourselves in a great lead. And looking closely at the recent goals in the league, Downing isn't anywhere to be seen. He was poor on Sat. Now I am starting to see why he couldn't get a game for MK Dons. Not sure he is a starter. Maybe a good sub, but now I feel we could do with Lenihan back asap, and we REALLY don't want to sell him. We need to start thinking about next season and going up. We need to keep hold of class like Lenihan.
    Another good day seeing the lads away. Standard now ....we turn up, take thousands, fill their little ground, batter them and leave with 3 points.
    COYB

Thanks for the report champs
    Another good read I will say on downing we havnt lost with him at the back so might be our lucky rabbits foot so to speak
    If you believe in those sort of things

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    schite happens Gards..lol

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Thanks for the report champs
    Another good read I will say on downing we havnt lost with him at the back so might be our lucky rabbits foot so to speak
    If you believe in those sort of things

Yeah, it's good that we haven't lost with him. But I'm just starting to look out out GD, and also I think we need to start setting higher standards. We need to go up, we need to compete at the next level,when we get there. We need to think like that. Funnily enough the vast majority of this winning run has been since we lost Chapman. While outstanding, maybe we where a little easy to nullify? And I've seen enough at this level now, and if he was still playing while we've been beating everyone, some player would've done some serious damage to him. I've seen some awful challenges this season, from some big hard buggers. But next season we really do need to be looking at players like him to add to us. Same with Lenihan, this time next season we could be above Sheffield Utd in the league? Who knows, but I really hope we manage to keep hold of him for our promotion push, and next season. Like you say, we haven't lost with Downing in the team. And maybe I'm being a tad overly critical. But the last few performances from him have been concerning. Luckily the lads at the other end (and Mulgrew) give us a good enough lead, to cover up some poor goals.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Dacks 2nd goal was the best goal I have seen Rovers score in many a year. Ruthless, a brilliant move, pace, skill and great movement. And a brilliant finish. Dack is a superb player.
    A great day out on Sat. A real pain to get to, and away from afterwards, the weather caused mayhem.
    1,700 away fans, another brilliant following, in great voice.
    How we found ourselves 1-0 down in this game is beyond me. We could easily have scored 3 in the first 10 mins.
    Bad luck with injuries to Whittingham and Evans, Tomlinson was excellent however. Samuel was such a handful, and showed immesnse pace for the 3rd goal. Dack was head and shoulders better than anything on the pitch.
    The downsides, I have been very vocal about Downing. He was poor again, we keep letting these silly goals I at the end of matches when we have gotten ourselves in a great lead. And looking closely at the recent goals in the league, Downing isn't anywhere to be seen. He was poor on Sat. Now I am starting to see why he couldn't get a game for MK Dons. Not sure he is a starter. Maybe a good sub, but now I feel we could do with Lenihan back asap, and we REALLY don't want to sell him. We need to start thinking about next season and going up. We need to keep hold of class like Lenihan.
    Another good day seeing the lads away. Standard now ....we turn up, take thousands, fill their little ground, batter them and leave with 3 points.
    COYB
    It’s great to hear you are enjoying the blues again Champs. We seem to have found a manager and players who are worthy of this clubs traditions.
    Reading through the reports (especially yours here Champs) takes my mind right back to the ‘Kendall days’ , maybe my most enjoyable period.
    Yes the setting up and planning for next term needs to be in hand now, and I see that is what TM is prompting from Venkys as we speak.
    Wouldnt it be great though if all the stay always would finally say: ‘ ok we’ve made our point , now let’s get back to supporting OUR team’!
    Me myself have been absent from site due to major renovation activities that have taken an awful long time, but my thoughts have never been far from my blues progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)