+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Yodel

OT Yodel

Its that time of the year when billions of parcels are in transit and firms such as Yodel are busy.

Sadly they are still in business as I have never had anything but appalling experience with them and usually do not buy from sellers if I learn that they use Yodel for deliveries - to the point of cancelling orders.

This time I missed a trick and found myself lumbered with them delivering to my office which is on a light industrial estate. So yes they plan to deliver at 9pm...21:00 hours! Do these people have the brains they are born with.

65 minutes and 15 quids worth of premium rate lines later I have still failed to penetrate their front end phone system and speak to anyone. Have been cut off twice to add insult to injury. The on line help function is permanantly unavailable too.

So it looks unlikely that anyone will get christmas presents this year 😣

Anyone else have trouble with them or is it just me they pick on?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Its that time of the year when billions of parcels are in transit and firms such as Yodel are busy.

Sadly they are still in business as I have never had anything but appalling experience with them and usually do not buy from sellers if I learn that they use Yodel for deliveries - to the point of cancelling orders.

This time I missed a trick and found myself lumbered with them delivering to my office which is on a light industrial estate. So yes they plan to deliver at 9pm...21:00 hours! Do these people have the brains they are born with.

65 minutes and 15 quids worth of premium rate lines later I have still failed to penetrate their front end phone system and speak to anyone. Have been cut off twice to add insult to injury. The on line help function is permanantly unavailable too.

So it looks unlikely that anyone will get christmas presents this year ��

Anyone else have trouble with them or is it just me they pick on?
    Where would you like to start?

Royal Mail: Once delivered over 1000 postal X factor entries to my house, and by extension must regularly have sent badly written reviews of tin-pot rock'n'roll bands to simon cowell
    Local Christmas card deliverers: bin liners down Gypsy Lane....
    DHL: left a Luke Skywalker Landspeeder, intended for a house with the same number and street name but in a different village, in our porch, which is slightly smaller than the package. That Ilyushin they fly into EMA is pretty cool mind you....
    Magfern: been waiting 15 days for a miniskip collection

I could go on but I won't as I am in hock to the tune of about 10 packages at the mo

I honestly thought Yodel had improved. They certainly used to be dreadful but my own experience is that they’ve got better.
    I have three candidates for the worst customer service of the year...in ascending order of dreadfulness (and yes this can all be backed up)...Furniture123 (just avoid)...Wren ******** (perfectly reasonable product, quite surreal customer service)...and at No. 1 for utter uselessness - i.e. they left us without any Internet for six**** ‘kin days - Origin Broadband, who I believe are Vodaphone in disguise.
    Best for customer service...John Lewis and the Cotswold Co.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-12-2017 at 04:41 PM.

And there was me thinking you were in the Swiss Alps belting out some traditional tunes

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I honestly thought Yodel had improved. They certainly used to be dreadful but my own experience is that they’ve got better.
    I have three candidates for the worst customer service of the year...in ascending order of dreadfulness (and yes this can all be backed up)...Furniture123 (just avoid)...Wren ******** (perfectly reasonable product, quite surreal customer service)...and at No. 1 for utter uselessness -i.e. they left us without any Internet for six**** ‘kin days - Origin Broadband, who I believe are Vodaphone in disguise.
    Best for customer service...John Lewis and the Cotswold Co.
    Htf can saying ‘K itchens’ be swearing? Do Bloomer and Rats work for Wren K itchens?

Avoid buying from Harveys furniture at all costs. They have dreadful after sales service.

Under Rule 74(b) from the Ratflea Rules, you have just bypassed the swear filter and deserve to be carded for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Under Rule 74(b) from the Ratflea Rules, you have just bypassed the swear filter and deserve to be carded for a week.
    Oh...k-itchenn off!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-12-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Over two years ago Yodel threw a parcel over my six foot back gate My wife found it undid it six Egyptian cotton bath towels Realised we hadn't ordered any checked the address Ledbury nr Hereford we live in Duffield despite phone calls we've still got them

Must agree with OTR don't have anything to do with Harvey's they are shocking rto deal with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)