+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup third round draw

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Since when was 5500 15% of 75000?

Having said that, 8PM on a Friday, I think we will struggle to sell that many.

It would have been far more logical, IMO, to move Citeh v Burnley to the Friday evening.
    .....but i guess they always move the inferior. less successful, team when two teams in the same locale play at home together

Roger what you saying United are inferior to City Let's face it you play United when Mourinho says you do

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Make that three! Robbin’ ********.
    We won't be in the DCFC section but we will be in the ground.

In typical R4J style here's what United have to say....

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spor...tickets-910866

As far as the ticket allocation goes according to the article DCFC have to pay for every ticket they ask for, they way I read it is we cant send any unsold tickets back so DCFC are being cautious and not over doing it, to be honest that stance from manure doesn't surprise me one bit, an ex work colleague is a season ticket holder, never misses home games, goes to at least half of the away league games and goes to every champions league or Europa league game.

His phone often bleeped while i was with him to tell him Utd have just took the money out his account just hours after games were announced, he also said they have you over a barrel when it comes to who they allocate tickets to, because he goes to all the CL games he has first refusal, should he decide he won't go he gets struck of the list, should he decide he won't go to a cup game at home or away he won't be selected for a ticket for the next round or replay, basically blackmail he says, but he's that United mad he does as he's told

Seems like Mel has stepped in and will be subsiding the ticket price quite significantly.
    Good on him...again...but imo he really shouldn’t have to. Rampant profiteering by United and totally against whatever ‘spirit’ is left in the game.

ramAnag. I hate missing any match but I just can't bring myself to go to this on principle I've been told theve put all our fans in the top tier behind the goal We've had to pay £45 because that's what people who sit there usually pay what a load of bullocks. We think FIFA are corrupt our FA definitely are

£45 for the second worst seating area in the ground, take your binoculars, because you will need them to work out who is playing!

What Man U have done is given the away fans a worse area to sit than normal, which is in the corner but at least close to the pitch. As for it being on Friday night well as usual the football fan loses out again, thats time off work to get up there in time.

Not sorry I wont be going and soon there will be no true fans attending games like this, watching a teams reserves for £45 from crap seats!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    ramAnag. I hate missing any match but I just can't bring myself to go to this on principle I've been told theve put all our fans in the top tier behind the goal We've had to pay £45 because that's what people who sit there usually pay what a load of bullocks. We think FIFA are corrupt our FA definitely are
    Assuming you’re a season ticket holder I think MM has ensured your ticket will ‘only’ cost £30 but Swale is right, the seats are amongst the worst in the ground and, imo, much too far away.
    Can only agree with you about everything else...know how committed you are (Grimsby on a torrential Tuesday night etc) and can only admire and agree with your stance.

ramAnag Thank you for the complement much appreciated This is the difference between the two Manchester clubs ManCity vBurnley fa cup. tickets £10 and £15 same price for away fans The club says its on course for sell out 55,000. ManU maybe £330million in debt but the ain't getting £90 of us to help with their debt Let prawn cracker brigade do that

Ha ha...United get a taste of their own medicine. Seems Sevilla are charging them £130 a ticket.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)