+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Adelaide Test Match

Hecky gave them a talk at the break and changed the batting line up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Hecky gave them a talk at the break and changed the batting line up lol
    Ali's dismissal was a shocker , one day cricket shot .

Quite how the technology decided Root was out when hot spot revealed nothing is beyond me .

Patterson is a superb aussie bowler , top draw that lad .

Better team than us , simple as that .

Root with much to learn regarding captaincy .

Ben Stokes is a huge loss .

Cook needs a taxi to the airport , past his best .

We've lost the ashes , nowt to come in Perth , the aussie quicks will murder us on the concrete pitch that is the Wacca .

They've no balls Animal. Scared of the short ball. I was always taught if it's bouncing it isn't hitting your stumps. You either have a free hit or get out the way. Either way it shouldn't get you out. Less so if you're a professional. No excuse for poor technique.

Whose coaching these lads. Mark Ramprakash...need I say more?

Lack of moral fibre. Cud well be five nowt ageean.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Reminds me of the second test at Birmingham in 2005 after we lost the first one at Lords .

If we'd had allowed Aussie to win that one we wouldn't have won the series , they so nearly pulled it off too , I thought we'd blown it when the last two at the crease inched themselves towards the target , unbelievable tension .

Best test match of all time for me that one , sport at its finest .

Brilliant weren't it. Tha can watch it nar on classic cricket highlights and a still get tense even though a know the result! Edgbaston is the most vociferous support imo and they really get behind the lads but tha could hear a pin drop as the Aussies edged closer and needed single figures to win. Unbelievable tension.

So after all the hype about us being up for this and a possible rare Ashes win away in the Ozzies back gardens etc.. we've peed away the first two tests. Wow, why am I not surprised. I dont reckon we'll win any of these tests, let alone the all important Ashes series victory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12