+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Have the DUP duped Theresa?

OT: Have the DUP duped Theresa?

So these Irish bods want to do it their way as far as gay marriage and homo***ual rights are concerned. Their take on abortion is completely different to the UK and they want to run education as a separate system. But as far as Brexit is concerned, it's not fair that the UK isn't treating them exactly the same as the mainland. Nothing hypocritical there, Ms Foster, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So these Irish bods want to do it their way as far as gay marriage and homo***ual rights are concerned. Their take on abortion is completely different to the UK and they want to run education as a separate system. But as far as Brexit is concerned, it's not fair that the UK isn't treating them exactly the same as the mainland. Nothing hypocritical there, Ms Foster, eh?
    This whole Brexit nonsense has been a shambles from the very beginning. It will continue to unravel as and when the general election is called in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Earlier today whilst looking into my crystal ball I saw this post coming.
    Last edited by navypie; 05-12-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post

If only you had replied to it then we would have been impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    j

We would have been totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    I thought my crystal might be on the blink, yesterday it told me were going to get Arsenal at home and Forest would get Brentford away.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    If only you had loaned your crystal ball to Theresa May on 19th April 2017 when she made the catastrophic decision to call a general election when she didn't need to. A Tory majority would mean the DUP would have been nothing more than a minor distraction in Brexit negotiations, rather than knowing that now the Tories have to kiss their arses. This is a mess of your own creation Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If only you had loaned your crystal ball to Theresa May on 19th April 2017 when she made the catastrophic decision to call a general election when she didn't need to. A Tory majority would mean the DUP would have been nothing more than a minor distraction in Brexit negotiations, rather than knowing that now the Tories have to kiss their arses. This is a mess of your own creation Theresa.
    Up until the last election I had always voted Labour but I didn't need a crystal ball to tell me Corbyn's lot weren't Labour but the SWP . Your right , the Tories have fluked everything up and getting into bed with the DUP ( a right bunch of tossers ) was a big mistake . I didn't expect the former worse Home Secretary we have ever had to fair any better as PM but I do know the SWP would have flucked up just about everything . Over and out , back to footie and cricket for me.

I can feel a Tourette's relapse coming on!!!

The way things are going, the only option we will be left with is a No Deal, Hard Brexit one.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast