+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT/ People on the plane

OT/ People on the plane

Ok iv just got to my hotel and when I was on plane I sat in first class and had to listen to a safety video, on it it clearly said no smoaking and no e cigs and yet some disgusting b1tch was puffing away at trying to hide the smoak with her hand on the bleeding plane.

Please praise me for not shoving it up her ass and simply telling stewardess

What airline and flying to where? I can honestly say I've taken hundreds of flights in the past 15 years and as far as I can recall have never come across anyone smoking on a flight. It's a federal offence in the US and would result in the offender being arrested on arrival. You need to mix with a better class of people. Kempo should be able to give you some pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Ok iv just got to my hotel and when I was on plane I sat in first class and had to listen to a safety video, on it it clearly said no smoaking and no e cigs and yet some disgusting b1tch was puffing away at trying to hide the smoak with her hand on the bleeding plane.

Please praise me for not shoving it up her ass and simply telling stewardess
    You don't get that kind of "I'm far too important to worry about the rules" mentality when you sit at the back of the plane!!

Seriously, though, I can't believe somebody would try that on these days.

Maybe she was Craven A, rough shag with Peter Stuyvesant?

Don't sit in first class next time

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What airline and flying to where? I can honestly say I've taken hundreds of flights in the past 15 years and as far as I can recall have never come across anyone smoking on a flight. It's a federal offence in the US and would result in the offender being arrested on arrival. You need to mix with a better class of people. Kempo should be able to give you some pointers.
    Was a tUI Dreamliner heading to Mexico and you could see her doing it cam she was holding the e-cig with both hands taking a huge puff and blowing into her hands. It was fking disgusting, there’s nothing I hate more than people smoaking in my face it takes all my will power not to strangle them.

It wasn’t anyone I know I wouldn’t hang around a piece of trash like that.

I saw her first time I thought no surely I’m imagining it

Second time oh my god she’s smoaking on plane she’s seen me catch her she won’t do it again

Third I was pissed off got up told head stewardess

(What I really wanted to do it snap that piece of **** in half and shove half down her throat half up her overly large ass)

Worst 'I travel first class' thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Worst 'I travel first class' thread ever.
    I've never mentioned when I was in the cockpit of a 747 during take off and landing but had to go into the 2nd class section to eat my dinner

Back then I used to smoke and everyone that did used to go to the toilet at the back of the plane. Appanrently the air was fresher on the planes back then as they used to do more air exchanges.

Is smoakes on the plane a sequel to snakes on the plane?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Is smoakes on the plane a sequel to snakes on the plane?
    Smoak is the archaic derivative of the more popular 'smoke', and somewhat ironically, pre-dates the discovery of tobacco....and probably vaping as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast