+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky's latest interview

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I blame the club steve for this cluster fuq mate , I've acknowledged on many occasions Hecky isn't without fault .

I simply refuse to circle the wounded wilderbeast with the rest of the hyenas with a taste for blood and an easy scapegoat .

I speak as I find , if Hecky can't live on the past which I actually agree with to be honest then neither can the ownership .
    Tha mite think different on that last remark if you yourself were at deaths door , ( god forbid ) Leave the Crynes alone if you have any remorse

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Don't like being challenged Animal ? Resort to your i know it all routine ? Tha knos nowt , just rehearsed lines thas read sumweer probably in the bog roll Guardian , you have as many have said an agenda with the Cryne Family WHY ? It's not as if tha pays owt to fund transfers or owt , it's all make believe and talk of the days tha wa nivva theer it's all fabrication , grow up and stop thi bullshiytin , yours in sport
    Tha not challenging me .

I haven't an agenda with the Cryne's I make an opinion of their tenure and the decisions that they've made .

I don't dance to the club tune if the music's shyte but you suit yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Animal I know what you're saying regarding running of the club. However, Hecky is employed by them to do his best with what's at his disposal. Granted the tools aren't the best to work with.They are the tools he has nontheless.

If he can't get a tune out of them. It's the powers that be's duty to find someone that can.

I'd hope they're seriously looking at his position.
    and so they should , well said Ponte , nowt gained in sentiment apart from regret

Tha not challenging me .

I haven't an agenda with the Cryne's I make an opinion of their tenure and the decisions that they've made .

I don't dance to the club tune if the music's shyte but you suit yourself .
    you do have an agenda though , you have made that obvious with some scathing remarks against him , some may have appeared to be in jest ?? I will suit myself thank you , not that i need your permission , Forza di Reds

Tha mite think different on that last remark if you yourself were at deaths door , ( god forbid ) Leave the Crynes alone if you have any remorse
    If I was at deaths door I wouldn't want folk treating me any different to when I was healthy .

Tha does like to mek martyrs art a folk , bit morbid for me but each to their own .

Nobody is against Cryne the person though. They're questioning his running of the football club. They're two seperate entities as far as I'm concerned.

His illness shouldn't be used in the argument by either side because ultimately this has nothing to do with football.

It's the football club you pay your money to come and see. Not Patrick Cryne. Like the Dennis' before him.

He should be judged on what he's done with the football club.

That isn't harshness or lacking empathy or compassion. It's the truth.

Animal I know what you're saying regarding running of the club. However, Hecky is employed by them to do his best with what's at his disposal. Granted the tools aren't the best to work with.They are the tools he has nontheless.

If he can't get a tune out of them. It's the powers that be's duty to find someone that can.

I'd hope they're seriously looking at his position.

Well if the club think they can get someone in on what they pay and get more out of this group then good luck to em mate .

If I was at deaths door I wouldn't want folk treating me any different to when I was healthy .

Tha does like to mek martyrs art a folk , bit morbid for me but each to their own .
    We should leave it theer then perhaps ? No hard feelings I hope , just different opinions to which we are both entitled to give , Regards Jack Russell

and so they should , well said Ponte , nowt gained in sentiment apart from regret
    Warrabart loyalty then? Dunt tha think Hecky deserves some? Let's tell it are it is shall we- Heckys gained promotion and kept this club comfortably in the Championship in his 2 seasons in charge. Exceeded expectation and is doing so again this season cos we ent been in that bottom 3 yit. That's the bottom line.

I ain't suggesting at all that he's beyond criticism cos that'd be wrong. Of course he's made mistakes but he's not a frigging magician. The remit was to survive last season which he easily achieved despite having his team decimated. The remit this year is survival yet again. He's not doing too bad imo. If he does keep us up this season then it'll be his biggest achievement yet.

Let us not forget that Hecky is still a novice manager, still learning and cutting his teeth the hard way. He dunt bullshyte us or treat us like fools as previous managers have done. Cut him some slack.

Nobody is against Cryne the person though. They're questioning his running of the football club. They're two seperate entities as far as I'm concerned.

His illness shouldn't be used in the argument by either side because ultimately this has nothing to do with football.

It's the football club you pay your money to come and see. Not Patrick Cryne. Like the Dennis' before him.

He should be judged on what he's done with the football club.

That isn't harshness or lacking empathy or compassion. It's the truth.

Well said Steve. Perhaps you could have the same outlook towards Hecky.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast