+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky's latest interview

Hecky's latest interview

Just reading what he had to say and i agree with somethings but he never mentioned that he has made mistakes and that some players he has not even gave a chance to. I fear that this is the end and its back to Donny away and a nice Tuesday night in Accrington to look forward to.

Mowatt, Mallan, Bird, Hammill on the left. Hedges up front with Bradshaw. Bringing in Gardner and Ike Turner. Dropping Mccarthy because he farted and it smelt.

Changing winning teams. Hauling players off who are at least trying to affect the outcome of the game and leaving Potts on the field.

I could go on and on.

If you burn down your restaurant don't expect to be offered your supper .

Chopping and changing the team doesn't help every week!!!! And potts don't get me started goes missing in too many games for me....

Just a question ? Why is it nobody is seemingly allowed to criticise Hecky ? Cos he was born here ? Been a a fan ? Yeah reyt , Mr Cryne the SAVIOUR of our club comes in for unwarranted remarks , made money from the NHS etc , cheap and appalling statement , Mr Cryne appointed Hecky remember , Hecky playing the hard done to bit doesn't wash with me , if he was that good he would have been snapped up by bigger fish than us , he's not , so stop the love in with him , he's very lucky to be in a job result wise the last 12 months , treat him the same as any other Manager we have had , most then would want rid
    and forget what he achieved good as it was its History now
    Last edited by Romared; 06-12-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just a question ? Why is it nobody is seemingly allowed to criticise Hecky ? Cos he was born here ? Been a a fan ? Yeah reyt , Mr Cryne the SAVIOUR of our club comes in for unwarranted remarks , made money from the NHS etc , cheap and appalling statement , Mr Cryne appointed Hecky remember , Hecky playing the hard done to bit doesn't wash with me , if he was that good he would have been snapped up by bigger fish than us , he's not , so stop the love in with him , he's very lucky to be in a job result wise the last 12 months , treat him the same as any other Manager we have had , most then would want rid
    and forget what he achieved good as it was its History now
    Here we go , the Jack Russell's barking again .

I think Roma makes a valid point. Hecky doesn't know his ar5eoil from his elbow and this has shown in results. He's lost players but what manager hasn't? You find a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think Roma makes a valid point. Hecky doesn't know his ar5eoil from his elbow and this has shown in results. He's lost players but what manager hasn't? You find a way.
    I blame the club steve for this cluster fuq mate , I've acknowledged on many occasions Hecky isn't without fault .

I simply refuse to circle the wounded wilderbeast with the rest of the hyenas with a taste for blood and an easy scapegoat .

I speak as I find , if Hecky can't live on the past which I actually agree with to be honest then neither can the ownership .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Here we go , the Jack Russell's barking again .
    Don't like being challenged Animal ? Resort to your i know it all routine ? Tha knos nowt , just rehearsed lines thas read sumweer probably in the bog roll Guardian , you have as many have said an agenda with the Cryne Family WHY ? It's not as if tha pays owt to fund transfers or owt , it's all make believe and talk of the days tha wa nivva theer it's all fabrication , grow up and stop thi bullshiytin , yours in sport

Animal I know what you're saying regarding running of the club. However, Hecky is employed by them to do his best with what's at his disposal. Granted the tools aren't the best to work with.They are the tools he has nontheless.

If he can't get a tune out of them. It's the powers that be's duty to find someone that can.

I'd hope they're seriously looking at his position.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast