+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Pboro keep on proving

Why does Pboro keep on proving

that he is a total PHUCKWIT.

I have taken advantage of the ignore button thus relieving me of reading boring repetitive posts but on the other side now not able to laugh at stupid inane remarks.

Having the benefit of the ignore button blanks his posts out but if another poster i.e. Toonlegend replies to Pboro and quotes his post as in "|Second Bid Reported" post 34 then Pboro's words are shown on Toonlegend's post to which I replied in post 35,

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    he will definitely have PHUCKED up when we get relegated and then again. what say you?#

and there are ongoing talks so how do you know his mate isn't involved.
    Because as usual he's absolutely useless at guessing, same reason he never enters any of the score prediction posts.

Now I get an email from another poster Quoting Pboro

"i see the ignore button is phucked again
    im guessing your soft ware is not working" Post 44.

Will someone explain to him in one syllable how the system works please.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    that he is a total PHUCKWIT.

I have taken advantage of the ignore button thus relieving me of reading boring repetitive posts but on the other side now not able to laugh at stupid inane remarks.

Having the benefit of the ignore button blanks his posts out but if another poster i.e. Toonlegend replies to Pboro and quotes his post as in "|Second Bid Reported" post 34 then Pboro's words are shown on Toonlegend's post to which I replied in post 35,

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    he will definitely have PHUCKED up when we get relegated and then again. what say you?#

and there are ongoing talks so how do you know his mate isn't involved.
    Because as usual he's absolutely useless at guessing, same reason he never enters any of the score prediction posts.

Now I get an email from another poster Quoting Pboro

"i see the ignore button is phucked again
    im guessing your soft ware is not working" Post 44.

Will someone explain to him in one syllable how the system works please.
    Right Pat! youv'e done well but must try harder!!
    The clue is in the IGNORE bit,you don't actually need a button.
    I ignore certain people in everyday life,for example the cu ntwits with road rage I love ignoring these losers and feel empowered whilst doing it..A couple of times when Iv'e blocked their exit and jumped oota the car,then seen them crumble and they think "Oh fu ck" is very satisfying but not as much as laughing and waving at the soft f u ck ers..

I see nothing wrong in replying to another's post about what they have said about a certain poster, (does that sound right ?)
    as long as you don't use it as another way to answer their posts after having hit the ignore button. Sorry, that's a bit confusing but you get my drift. We all know who you are talking about and he is just waiting to pounce and start up this sh!t again. My advice is to just not use his name at all in any future posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I ignore certain people in everyday life,for example the cu ntwits with road rage I love ignoring these losers and feel empowered whilst doing it..A couple of times when Iv'e blocked their exit and jumped oota the car,then seen them crumble and they think "Oh fu ck" is very satisfying but not as much as laughing and waving at the soft f u ck ers..
    Ha Ha, I've done the exact same thing as you with loudmouth drivers, great to see the expression on their faces when you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Ha Ha, I've done the exact same thing as you with loudmouth drivers, great to see the expression on their faces when you stop.
    It is joyous

It's the ones who tailgate that make me laugh - the closer they get the more i slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It is joyous

It's the ones who tailgate that make me laugh - the closer they get the more i slow down.
    That is exactly what I do, then watch as they get madder and madder waving their hands and pulling their hair out. Great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post

I don't think you get my drift Ash.

I'm ignoring Pboro's posts to get a bit of peace but when I reply to one from Toonlegend, quoting a post by Pboro he assumes I'm answering his because he hasn't the nunce to know how the ignore feature works. Simple as that unless of course he's as obsessed as he accuses everyone else as being.

You donīt need an ignore button to ignore someone on here.

I find a gentle shake of the head irritates road ragers the most. If they can see you doing it, it drives them insane!!!

Definition of ignore is... Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

You seem unable or unwilling to do either Bill, ironically even starting a thread about the person you want to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    Definition of ignore is... Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

You seem unable or unwilling to do either Bill, ironically even starting a thread about the person you want to ignore.
    The whole point is that the thread he referred to, claiming I had read his, was Toonlegend's and I am pointing out to him, openly that if a poster quotes his thread then the ignore doesn't respond.

I believe WallsendMick had a similar problem. Pboro one way or another is connected either directly or indirectly with almost every thread and most posts on here so excluding one poster surely can't mean that you can't answer to posts by other posters.

The whole board would close up if that were the case.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)