+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Is this Millersmad or is it Corbynsmad?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Because the "usual crew" seem to blinkered by Corbyn.I am not political,I am just sick of the same shower having a pop at anybody who is not a "Corbyn babe".I just want the best for this country.We have voted to come out of the dictatorial EU and I want to see us have our own laws,control our borders,control immigration and get our fishing grounds back.Your mate Corbyn was dead against staying in the EU,so why has he changed his mind?
    The only ones who are blinkered fella are those like you, plainly an advocate of the Farage style of bluster and bullshyte, The Scum and daily Fail readers, who are blindly following an MSM message designed to dupe the weak.

Momentum the Corbyn cult are posting on lots of football message boards now.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Because the "usual crew" seem to blinkered by Corbyn.I am not political,I am just sick of the same shower having a pop at anybody who is not a "Corbyn babe".I just want the best for this country.We have voted to come out of the dictatorial EU and I want to see us have our own laws,control our borders,control immigration and get our fishing grounds back.Your mate Corbyn was dead against staying in the EU,so why has he changed his mind?
    I'll sidestep the weirdness of you ignoring all the right wing instigated posts that seem curiously alright by you and try to answer your question.

Corbyn has historically been against the EU as it has traditionally neo liberal agendas and is overall pretty centrist. Somewhere between Blair and Cameron.

Corbyn has, correctly I think, recognised the enormous economic and cultural complexities of coming out of the EU. The far right of the Tory party want, he believes, a mixture of long dead traditionalist ideals of 'green village' England for the romantic Tory, and a stripping of annoying workers rights protections for the more pragmatic profit centred Tory. Neither of which really appeals or is of much real use to in the real world.

Corbyn is against Brexit, and in certain circumstances, a good deal and an ability to build a politics further to the left of the EU is what I think he wants. But not at the price of a recession and lots of lost jobs. Too big a price to pay.

Likewise, I think that he would like to see controls on immigration so that we protect U.K. wages and build U.K. Skills, welcoming migrant workers to fill in skills gaps but raising the value of wages. To avoid a flooded market that works for corporations but not for workers. But he rightly does not want immigrants blamed over this and to give any impression that stopping mass immigration will in itself solve the problem. It won't.

A good Brexit deal would suit Corbyn long term. We could do better than the EU. But we won't under this government as they are neoliberal extreme! They will continue to strangle themselves and hopefully then Corbyn can come in and use the freedom from EU to set up a better way of doing things.

I think that is where he really stands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'll sidestep the weirdness of you ignoring all the right wing instigated posts that seem curiously alright by you and try to answer your question.

Corbyn has historically been against the EU as it has traditionally neo liberal agendas and is overall pretty centrist. Somewhere between Blair and Cameron.

Corbyn has, correctly I think, recognised the enormous economic and cultural complexities of coming out of the EU. The far right of the Tory party want, he believes, a mixture of long dead traditionalist ideals of 'green village' England for the romantic Tory, and a stripping of annoying workers rights protections for the more pragmatic profit centred Tory. Neither of which really appeals or is of much real use to in the real world.

Corbyn is against Brexit, and in certain circumstances, a good deal and an ability to build a politics further to the left of the EU is what I think he wants. But not at the price of a recession and lots of lost jobs. Too big a price to pay.

Likewise, I think that he would like to see controls on immigration so that we protect U.K. wages and build U.K. Skills, welcoming migrant workers to fill in skills gaps but raising the value of wages. To avoid a flooded market that works for corporations but not for workers. But he rightly does not want immigrants blamed over this and to give any impression that stopping mass immigration will in itself solve the problem. It won't.

A good Brexit deal would suit Corbyn long term. We could do better than the EU. But we won't under this government as they are neoliberal extreme! They will continue to strangle themselves and hopefully then Corbyn can come in and use the freedom from EU to set up a better way of doing things.

I think that is where he really stands on it.
    Wasted on him and his ilk mate, common sense doesn't compute does it.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I can send you the link to join fire , you only have to ask mate .

Are you implying that the far right aren't??

(Not that this includes you, you hypocritical, state interventionist snowflake ;-))

Haha, these muppets, being told that it's a cult, by the MSM that they abhor, these muppets who have infiltrated football groups since the 70's to peddle their right wing agenda...combat 18 anyone?

what a joker you are fella...

FFS--

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Haha, these muppets, being told that it's a cult, by the MSM that they abhor, these muppets who have infiltrated football groups since the 70's to peddle their right wing agenda...combat 18 anyone?

what a joker you are fella...
    There are some nasty misguided individuals in that organisation.They encouraged a lot of students to believe the lies regarding Corbyn's free student fees before the election.After the election we were told,sorry we got it wrong.The students were conned.Also a promise to labour leaving voters that he would back the will of the people by not obstructing Brexit.Another con!!.God knows how long the country would last with him and his marxist cronies in control.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Corbyn4pm

Momentum
    Just read momentum are being investigated by the electoral commission ...dear oh dear

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast