+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Is this Millersmad or is it Corbynsmad?

O/T Is this Millersmad or is it Corbynsmad?

Once again the usual suspects are at it again with their contribution of fake news.The club is in a critical stage of the season and we are certainly not out of a relegation scrap.A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD is there to express football opinions.Hence the title "football mad".Go and find some other platform to spread your propaganda.Talking football,it is time this club started to give youth a chance.We can start to do this on Saturday.Come on Warney,we need some energy in that midfield and if we have some young defenders give them a chance.Bilboe must think he is completely being overlooked.Just remember it's a football message board.Come on you Millers.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 07-12-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Do you realise summat Millerbill ironically you are being political with your thread title. Why have you put corbynmad in it and not May mad or at least both? You imply by this that it is ok to be pro May but not ok to be Pro Corbyn. Shot yourself in the old foot there owd lad.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Corbyn4pm

Momentum

DinosaursRus

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Do you realise summat Millerbill ironically you are being political with your thread title. Why have you put corbynmad in it and not May mad or at least both? You imply by this that it is ok to be pro May but not ok to be Pro Corbyn. Shot yourself in the old foot there owd lad.
    Because the "usual crew" seem to blinkered by Corbyn.I am not political,I am just sick of the same shower having a pop at anybody who is not a "Corbyn babe".I just want the best for this country.We have voted to come out of the dictatorial EU and I want to see us have our own laws,control our borders,control immigration and get our fishing grounds back.Your mate Corbyn was dead against staying in the EU,so why has he changed his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Because the "usual crew" seem to blinkered by Corbyn.I am not political,I am just sick of the same shower having a pop at anybody who is not a "Corbyn babe".I just want the best for this country.We have voted to come out of the dictatorial EU and I want to see us have our own laws,control our borders,control immigration and get our fishing grounds back.Your mate Corbyn was dead against staying in the EU,so why has he changed his mind?
    How's he changed his mind bill ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    How's he changed his mind bill ?
    When has he not changed his mind?

When has he not changed his mind?
    That doesn't answer my question bill

Don't forget this is a FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD. A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD is there to express football opinions.Hence the title "football mad".Go and find some other platform to spread your propaganda Millerbill.

YOU have inadvertently started a political thread, dumpling.

Why do I get the feeling that the irony is being lost here.

How can you say you are not political but then have a go at Corbyn supporters? Surely that is taking a political standpoint.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Once again the usual suspects are at it again with their contribution of fake news.The club is in a critical stage of the season and we are certainly not out of a relegation scrap.A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD is there to express football opinions.Hence the title "football mad".Go and find some other platform to spread your propaganda.Talking football,it is time this club started to give youth a chance.We can start to do this on Saturday.Come on Warney,we need some energy in that midfield and if we have some young defenders give them a chance.Bilboe must think he is completely being overlooked.Just remember it's a football message board.Come on you Millers.
    Please state O/T when posting a non football thread please, stick to the rules of Corbynmad or face the consequences....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast