+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T Is this Millersmad or is it Corbynsmad?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Improving staff performance = greater efficiency = greater profits = greater growth = more jobs.

Who wouldn't argue for improved staff performance?
    Yes, which is why CT rates should be kept low to enable employers to re-invest in training and development. But we've been down this road before...

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Yes, which is why CT rates should be kept low to enable employers to re-invest in training and development. But we've been down this road before...
    We have, i'd just say that i'd be more than happy for that, just one issue, they don't, do they, they cream the profit and stick it offshore......

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    We have, i'd just say that i'd be more than happy for that, just one issue, they don't, do they, they cream the profit and stick it offshore......
    The larger corporations may well do. The SMEs don't and it is these companies that I fear the most for.

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    The larger corporations may well do. The SMEs don't and it is these companies that I fear the most for.
    Fair point. I wonder if corporation tax might be 'staged' so that the SME's pay less and the more a company earns the more they pay, as in income tax?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910