+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hatters away

All square 0-0 at half time.

On 60mins Ref gives EXTREMELY dodgy penalty to Notts, Luton's goalie and Danny Hilton get sent off for pushing the ref about a bit.

Stead scores the penalty but then limps off. On comes our hero - Forte!

Forte scores another, then another, in nearly the last kick of the game Forte lays on a beauty across the six-yard box and Tootle! Yes, Tootle! Scores the fourth! WOW!

I know all this 'cos a fortune-teller in Retford told me.

Well there guy has just got Manager of the Month so let's hope the curse strikes

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    All square 0-0 at half time.

On 60mins Ref gives EXTREMELY dodgy penalty to Notts, Luton's goalie and Danny Hilton get sent off for pushing the ref about a bit.

Stead scores the penalty but then limps off. On comes our hero - Forte!

Forte scores another, then another, in nearly the last kick of the game Forte lays on a beauty across the six-yard box and Tootle! Yes, Tootle! Scores the fourth! WOW!

I know all this 'cos a fortune-teller in Retford told me.
    I know Retford. No one has any fortunes to tell of.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Well there guy has just got Manager of the Month so let's hope the curse strikes
    We can hope. It didn’t affect them in November when he gorrit in October 😞

Can't find any mention of it on Twitter,Facebook or Notts Official site - did we sell our full allocation? The super-chav LOOton fans certainly don't think much of Notts, or our support !

http://members.boardhost.com/lutonou...512718545.html

http://members.boardhost.com/lutonou...512724051.html

They've never got over their relegation to non-league, by the 30 point penalty for financial shenanigans. When i've worked with LOOTon fans in the past, they never shut up about how Notts got away with the Munto Con - they might well have a point too!

For me, they are the best team in the division by a distance, followed by the Slags. A point for us would be a top result but I reckon a full scale drubbing could be onthe cards - particularly if they score early.
    Last edited by karl wheatly; 08-12-2017 at 07:12 PM.

1-2 to Notts ....Duffy to get the winner and concede a penalty ...Stead to score one.

I’m thinking back to the 1980-81 promotion season when we went up way behind West Ham. We lost 4-0 at Upton Park that season and I fear something similar today - but not at Upton Park, that’d just be weird (and I assume the old Boleyn Ground is now a building site?).

I’m amazed ( well not really as there are so many negative people on here ) If I read the table correctly we are in the same points as Luton? Played the same amount of games as Luton? To me that means we are both of similar standard, for all the goals they’ve scored it means they are not perfect in other areas. For me I trust Nolan to have a game plan to exploit those areas.

1-1 Duffy both ends

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I’m thinking back to the 1980-81 promotion season when we went up way behind West Ham. We lost 4-0 at Upton Park that season and I fear something similar today - but not at Upton Park, that’d just be weird (and I assume the old Boleyn Ground is now a building site?).
    You've gone back nearly forty years to look for a comparison with a team we aren't even playing? How negative can you get?

I will be happy with a draw but never underestimate the mighty Notts County.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast