+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hatters away

Think we will squeeze a draw out of this one. With the normal added time goal from Yates to make it 3-3 on 90+3 or 4 or 5 or 6 min...

Luton were my prediction for the title before the season started and I see no reason to alter that now. I’d be delighted with a point but I fear we won’t get one. 3-1 to Luton.

So the majority of posts fear a tonking and a draw at best.
    I really have a sneaky feeling we will win.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Sadly, I see nothing but a tonking on Saturday. Notts simply are not up to Luton's level of consistency.
    4-1 to Luton
    I'm going for a 4-1 defeat as well. I fear Luton will be at least a couple of goals up by half time as their forwards prove too much us. Despite our league position, I feel we've been due a tonking for a while now. Last Saturday showed just how weak we can be at the back.

Luton aren't invincible by any means but they've got so much going forward with Collins, Hylton, Lee and Berry that if they go in front the worry is that things can get out of control pretty quickly.

As long as we don't take a pasting and lose confidence for the rest of the season I don't actually think tomorrow matters. It's beating the poor and average teams until May that will make or break our season.

I think we’ll smash em.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I've been pretty accurate of late after crap predictions for the first two months.
    Sadly, I see nothing but a tonking on Saturday. Notts simply are not up to Luton's level of consistency.
    4-1 to Luton
    Unless I’m missing something here, we’ve got exactly the same number of points as Luton. Surely that means both teams are as consistent as each other?

Expect a narrow defeat, anyway, but should be a decent game and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Unless I’m missing something here, we’ve got exactly the same number of points as Luton. Surely that means both teams are as consistent as each other?

Expect a narrow defeat, anyway, but should be a decent game and day out.
    Yeah but they're more inconsistently consistent, whereas we're more consistently inconsistent.

1-1 , more than happy if we come away with a point.

Luton will beat us by how many it depends on what mood they are in...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast