+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatters away

Hatters away

Just thought I would see how you think the game Saturday against Luton will end up.
    I believe ameobi will need to be fit and playing
    Will be a major thing that we are able to hold the ball up top.
    I don't think defensively they are that great but have put some teams to the sword on home soil.
    I'm going for a tricky 2-1 win.
    BUT
    Ameobi must start.
    Over to you fellow pies

Always difficult to forecast when we play away. Who expected the 3-0 win at Exeter.

Who'd have thought after that result we wouldn't win any of our next 5 away games?

Both Coventry and Swindon have beat them 3-0 on their own patch, so I feel we've a chance.

I'll settle for a 1-1 draw but hope we come away with all 3 points.

Remember Tootle, Brisley and Ameobi didn't play against Exeter.
    Last edited by 60YearsAPie; 06-12-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Looking at last Saturday defence then it could be a horrible afternoon.

Luton 2 - 3 Notts

Ameobi, Hawkridge x 2

Hardest game of the season by far - obviously.

Didn't realise until recently that they had also signed Luke Berry to add to their other very good L2 players.

Would be very pleased with a point but think Luton if on song will be too strong for Notts.

They should go up probably as champions.

I've been pretty accurate of late after crap predictions for the first two months.
    Sadly, I see nothing but a tonking on Saturday. Notts simply are not up to Luton's level of consistency.
    4-1 to Luton

Luton seem an all or nothing side. Either they win 7-0, or they lose. It could be they are flat track bullies.

Might be our last game for a while if some of the weather predictions are to be believed. Maybe a chance that this game will be called off. Forecast for Luton on the BBC is currently 0 degrees from 5pm on Friday all the way through to Saturday morning, with it not getting higher than 2 in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I've been pretty accurate of late after crap predictions for the first two months.
    Sadly, I see nothing but a tonking on Saturday. Notts simply are not up to Luton's level of consistency.
    4-1 to Luton
    So you gauge the form book on results. Wow. Well done!

I cant disagree with you re the tonking but please remove the first line of your post which boasts about...what?

4-1 to Luton

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast