+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump puts Jerusalem back where it belongs

Saddam broke two UN resolutions. So did Ghadaffi. Look what happened to them.

Israel has broken or been condemned in/by at least 65. How much slack should we give them.

Before anybody thinks of playing the "anti-semitic" card here, the Palestinians are Semite. Does that make Israel anti semitic?

I think they have pretty much used up all their "european persecution credits" by now, and should not continue to enjoy a privileged position of patronage not afforded to any other nation on earth. I have long been supportive of the Palestinian plight - if not necessarily their methodologies - and this is just another kick in the teeth for a group of people who seemingly can be kicked with impugnity.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtiesram View Post
    Confirmation you have fewer brain cells than an amoeba
    That's an insult to an amoeba.

Donald Trump has balls de acer,, unlike that pethetic panderer Obama, who smiled and cracked a joke and then smiled again. If North Korea start theyll get a battering anyway,, and Russia are no bodies, if they start theyll take a kicking aswell. Its already won mark my words.

Donald will take the back of his hand king jong and putin. Slap slap

I will mark those words yes. Do you know what a pyrrhic victory is though?

Nuke NK and you have as good as nuked China as they share a border and the wind will carry the fallout into China.

DCFCA, Trump may have balls but he lacks brain cells. He is a money wolf who will do anything to get more of it. Hence his releasing of even more Indian sacred placess and homelands for mining and for building on. In his speech he said he was a real estate developer..... his entire presidency will be about creating more wealth and power for those who already have it.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I think they have pretty much used up all their "european persecution credits" by now, and should not continue to enjoy a privileged position of patronage not afforded to any other nation on earth. I have long been supportive of the Palestinian plight - if not necessarily their methodologies - and this is just another kick in the teeth for a group of people who seemingly can be kicked with impugnity.
    Well put Mr. R...agree entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Donald Trump has balls de acer,, unlike that pethetic panderer Obama, who smiled and cracked a joke and then smiled again. If North Korea start theyll get a battering anyway,, and Russia are no bodies, if they start theyll take a kicking aswell. Its already won mark my words.
    Ah yes spoken by someone who hasn't a ****ing clue! Still of course its easy to imagine war is like call of duty until you find yourself in a real one, hopefully your young enough to be called up and get to sacrifice yourself for the likes of Trump I'm sure you would be willing and happy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Hes a beautiful man �� if it starts them off we will just go in and tell them to pack it in, no more pandering to the lefty brigade. Its on like donky kong.
    Except it is not part of Israel?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)