+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Talks with Milne

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I like the analogy, but the truth is it wasn't the wife flashing her knickers, it was the guy at the other table trying to come on to her. She maybe swooned a little, but didn't do anything... that is okay. Its the **** on the other table that's in the wrong.

That said, he has had an opportunity for two days now to come out and say something and hasn't... that suggests to me he is very interested. Either that or the club are trying to play Sevco at some sort of game, but I would go with my first instinct.
    True, a much better analogy.

Take a good hard look at yourselves. If any of us was in DM's position and there was interest from another employer who is offering more, you'd want to listen and see what the offer is, what the conditions were and what the expectations were.

DM has done nothing wrong as long as there has been no contact with him, even after the rejection from the club on Monday night

‘There’s been no contact with him’

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I like the analogy, but the truth is it wasn't the wife flashing her knickers, it was the guy at the other table trying to come on to her. She maybe swooned a little, but didn't do anything... that is okay. Its the **** on the other table that's in the wrong.
    I suspect it's been mutual, and continues to be.

Having our noses rubbed in it springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘There’s been no contact with him’

Look Victor Meldrew, if your qoing to 'quote' me, at least take the whole sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Take a good hard look at yourselves. If any of us was in DM's position and there was interest from another employer who is offering more, you'd want to listen and see what the offer is, what the conditions were and what the expectations were.

DM has done nothing wrong as long as there has been no contact with him, even after the rejection from the club on Monday night
    I agree but the speculation did get to him in the end. Once he admitted that, it was all over as far as I am concerned.

Not, if that other employer was a totally amoral c@nt who had gone all out to undermine your current employers, colleagues etc, promised you things you know can't be delivered and couldn't be trusted as far as he could be thrown, you wouldn't. But he has.

Hell mend him. As said, the irreperable damage has been done. Just get rid.

I'm not convinced it is however, that's just my opinion.

In terms of the rest, it would be naive to think a lot of that hasn't already taken place.

We dont work in the public eye though. Where there is hatred between rivals. Cant compare a rotating equipment tech with a fitba manager or a teacher with football manager or a butcher or a baker..........

I can't believe that folk will still stick up for him when he made a **** of both games against sevco all the while refusing to say either way what's happening in the background. Why would anyone want him to stay? He was tapped ages ago, sevco wouldn't go for him now otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I can't believe that folk will still stick up for him when he made a **** of both games against sevco all the while refusing to say either way what's happening in the background. Why would anyone want him to stay? He was tapped ages ago, sevco wouldn't go for him now otherwise.
    F@cking exactly on the the money min.

They didnt just start speaking to him on Monday after the double header. His credibility and ingegrity is seriously in question here

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast