+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Talks with Milne

I thought it was in the public domain that he spoke to Sevco, by inference, Sevco must've met the amount after Milne's initial rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I thought it was in the public domain that he spoke to Sevco, by inference, Sevco must've met the amount after Milne's initial rebuttal.
    Maybe because im in Austria i may have missed something but, did we not tell them to f@ck off meaning he COULD NOT speak or am i missing something here

Havent seen any Kangaroos yet

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He didnt tell them to f@ck off. The club did. Whether it was a derisory bid or a bank of sevco installments scheme or whatever. The club told them to f@ck off
    Not so. The club refused them permission but everybody knows that if Deek forced the issue he was gone. As Sheerin made clear in his interviews yesterday, the club accepted it was Deek's decision to make. In the end, it was him to told them to **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Not so. The club refused them permission but everybody knows that if Deek forced the issue he was gone. As Sheerin made clear in his interviews yesterday, the club accepted it was Deek's decision to make. In the end, it was him to told them to **** off.
    Maybe resigning is not as easy to do as you would think

End of the day our youth gaffer was going to be in charge tonight. Something wasnt up

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    . In the end, it was him to told them to **** off.
    That, I doubt very much.

Ach, I forgave Fergie for thinking about going to Wolves ( it was Wolves wasn't it?) so I will cut McInnes some slack now.

My guess would be that he would have went if

1/ They hadn't taken so long about it.
    2/He thought that all the board were in favour of employing him
    3/ They had just come up with the money ( I'm convinced they tried to get him to walk out on us)

A warchest would have been nice too but I think it was number 3 that tipped the scales.

For SM to announce that he was "the happiest man in the world" after he announcement was made, suggests to me that he wasn't standing in DM's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    For SM to announce that he was "the happiest man in the world" after he announcement was made, suggests to me that he wasn't standing in DM's way.
    it doesn't say anything of the events, just the emotional level of our chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He didnt tell them to f@ck off. The club did. Whether it was a derisory bid or a bank of sevco installments scheme or whatever. The club told them to f@ck off
    Did you like his comments today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    That, I doubt very much.
    Well, it depends what you mean. Did he literally use the expression "**** off"? Obviously not.

Was he the one who rebuffed their offer, metaphorically telling them to **** off? Absolutely. That's a simple statement of fact, and if you doubt it you are simply wrong.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast