+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayin

Quote Originally Posted by So_cal_Dandie View Post
    Great News - despite all those who expected him to leave, thought he was 'flashing his knickers' at the filth, and suggested that the deal had been done and he 'threw' games, when it came down to the simple choice, go to the circus, or stay with us, he choose us!!

Maybe some folk will be disappointed, but some should definitely start apologizing to the man whose morals they have been questioning for days!

looking at starting with Dons' Supporters Together chairman Scott Barclay -
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42262874
    There is no way Derek McInnes deserves an apology from people like myself. Del has not joined them because of cash flow problems at Rangers and that would be his fear of not having money to improve them.
    He himself had better apologise to the fans for failing the club especially during the last few days by not doing his management job at the club because he was hopeful of striking a deal with the Huns.
    McInnes is on a downward spiral and we should have edged him out the door when we had the chance!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Actually

Masons in meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t see how anyone can think this is a cause for celebration
    Rangers Board look like muppets once more.
    Fans in melt down, as their humiliation continues
    Aberdeen manager for the 2nd time in history I can remember decides working at Pittodrie, for less money, is better than working for that filth.
    Milne and the board, with a terrible record, does not need to look for a new management team, again
    Players will be, I am guessing, over the moon about their boss staying, likely to get back to top form soon one hopes

Even if you don't think is a a good manager, and your clearly mental about that, those other points are good news!!

I cannot help but feel that this isn't the end of this sorry story.
    It seems to me to be the beginning of the end of his managerial career at Pittodrie.
    How long before he leaves is the question that will hang over the rest of his tenure.

Well well well

Even at the age of 59 I managed to let the weegie press wind me up.

I will apologise to Derek McInnes, sorry pal.

However min, don't ever p'iss about again when asked these questions in interviews.

Next interview, call them Sevco and all will be forgiven.

I’ll not get the bunting out just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There is no way Derek McInnes deserves an apology from people like myself. Del has not joined them because of cash flow problems at Rangers and that would be his fear of not having money to improve them.
    So your saying he stayed here because we are in a better position to offer him a chance to improve. Interesting!

Aye Mason, you can put your c0ck back in your trousers now buddy!

PS - Why the f@ck did we need yet another bast@rdin' thread on this story?

Quote Originally Posted by So_cal_Dandie View Post
    So your saying he stayed here because we are in a better position to offer him a chance to improve. Interesting!
    Now he better get things sorted on the pitch. COYR!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t see how anyone can think this is a cause for celebration
    Agreed...

Wonder what was in that contract that put him off.

Lets not forget, it could have all been different if he said many weeks ago he was happy at Aberdeen and not interested in a move to Rangers. Simple

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast