+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayin

Quote Originally Posted by So_cal_Dandie View Post
    So your saying he stayed here because we are in a better position to offer him a chance to improve. Interesting!
    He realises that our chairman has next to f@ck all aspirations but to finish hopefully in a European qualifying position. He wouldn’t have took the job there at Ibrox as there is more pressure on him to produce more.
    McInnes is finished at Aberdeen also...remember this is a guy who threw the towel in before we started the game at Ibrox last week. He threw in the towel when we also played Celtic during this season.
    Opinions of him may differ...but I will be correct with this statement...WE WILL WIN NO FURTHER TROPHIES UNDER DEREK MCINNES!
    He left our players in the lurch the last few days when he could easily have seen over the training and preparation for Friday nights match. It won’t be long before he loses the dressing room either.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 07-12-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Monday Night - Somewhere in Bieldside

Wiggy: So Del, how long should we keep this going for?
    DM: Lets keep it going till Thurs. The dead mob will be slavering by then.
    Wiggy: Cushti Del Boy

Lookin forward tae seein some action on that 'GIRFUY 2017' Thread

only 50 or so tickets left for Dundee
    Bought mine just after the news came through , C'mon you know it makes sense COYR

Meh....

Personally, I’ve had enough of amateur armchair experts.

I'm not sure that statement is conclusive and they'll not be back again.

Should I get my afc 2017 calendar out of the bin or not?

Always said he seemed to intelligent to go to sevco in their current state.

Still think he'll go if the right offer comes in. Probably an English championship side

One happy "happy clapper".

Best manager we've had since Fergie. Onwards and upwards.

Well.......Well...........Well.
    I thought he was gone and had already gave his new employer a bonus of 6 points by throwing the 2 games.
    I will say Sorry Deek min........now get yir finger oot and get back to putting Aberdeen FC back on the football map for the right reasons and not as a side show for the Sevco nonsense.
    I know there will be fans oot there screamin that he should be oot on his lug......but hes not and we need to back him and get behind the team. Hopefully he will understand he did wrong by not shutting down the speculation weeks ago, I don't expect him to say sorry or anything but I do want him to stop feckin aboot and get back to winning ways.

COYR

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast