+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stayin

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ll not get the bunting out just yet.
    Neither am i. I want to know the actual reason hes staying. Not any fake een for the papers. The real one

from follow follow - gimme strength.

"I get the impression I'm missing out on a joke here....what are the references on Twitter to Derek McInnes ****ing under a table in a strip club?
    Apparently Traynor caught him ****ing under a table at a strip club and McInnes was humiliated, which is why he hasn’t taken the job".

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Neither am i. I want to know the actual reason hes staying. Not any fake een for the papers. The real one
    Yi ken fit happened Pac min

Del said "Show me yer cash"

They proceeded to go doon to the local Scotmid and upon inserting the Sevco Bankcard into the hole in the wa, it instantly came up and said

"Due to insufficient funds, we are sorry but cannot allow this transaction to be completed - Please contact the Bank"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Well, we’re NEVER going to have that revealed to us, and as Sheerin said at the press conference yesterday, it’s nobody else’s business.

You’re laying the ground here for your determination to keep complaining about the manager, given that it would be unprofessional, mirroring the Ibrox approach, for either he, Docherty, Milne or anyone else to comment further.

Hun arrogance, media pressure, utter in-the-bubble ****ery has all been called out, exposed, and given a serous ****ing shoeing up the pish-stinking back alley that they and the SPFL inhabit.

And I’ve had reason to use the term ‘concomitant’ in my professional life for years. It’s the perfect term to describe real or potential consequences of actions taken or suggested.

That’s that ****ed now. ****ing hun ****s.

Doesn't anyone know the difference between a humble pie & a meringue pie

Worth a listen here. Kris Boyd is a right fkn stuttering muppet... He’s not on till last ten minutes tho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05qdpnr

Gordon Smith on SSN claiming McInnes would probably have had to resign before he could talk to the Huns.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Gordon Smith on SSN claiming McInnes would probably have had to resign before he could talk to the Huns.

Still might happen

Kris Boyd is allowed on the BBC as he’s comedy gold, just like Sevco.

Great that Derek and Doc are staying. Let’s get behind them and the team and make the most of this season.

Derek seems sensible and probably realises money doesn’t buy you happiness, once your earning a certain amount. a lot of other factors come into play.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast